2023 - Mika at RTL- France "Les Grosses Têtes" & concert "Le Grand Studio RTL", 11 December

Kumazzz

Les Grosses Têtes / RTL France

INVITÉ - Mika présente son nouvel album "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours"

https://www.rtl.fr/programmes/les-grosses-tetes/7900330617-invite-mika-presente-son-nouvel-album-que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0uF-A8N3Fg/

409207893_1059318925194423_7368678334838325065_n.thumb.jpg.ca81dddfd5df6876cd17b170716d35ed.jpg

SaveIG.App_3255648923442519456_1625561665.mp4_000000634.thumb.png.5bca622ce66a0eda08e5dcafe653c843.png

AUDIO video

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

il était une pub

https://iletaitunepub.fr/2023/12/12/299928/actualites-people/mika-en-concert-au-grand-studio-rtl-avec-juliette-armanet/

Publié le mardi 12 décembre 2023

Mika en concert au Grand Studio RTL avec Juliette Armanet

Connu pour ses talents de chanteur, Mika a donné de la voix devant quelques spectateurs triés sur le volet, dans les locaux de RTL.

Mika met le feu au Grand Studio RTL

L’information aurait passé inaperçu si un ancien académicien ne se trouvait pas sur place, ce 11 décembre au soir.

En effet, Ahcène a eu la chance de recevoir une invitation, pour assister au concert prévu dans les locaux de la radio RTL. Même si le jeune homme a sa propre carrière, il reste toujours admiratif du talent des autres. La preuve : la semaine dernière, il faisait partie des nombreuses personnes venues assister au concert de Sting, à l’Accor Arena (Bercy).

Ce lundi soir, il a donc eu la possibilité de voir Mika chanter, dans un cadre assez intimiste. Rien à voir avec un stade ou un Zénith.

:uk:

Mika in concert at the Grand Studio RTL with Juliette Armanet

Known for his singing talents, Mika gave his voice in front of a few hand-picked spectators, in the RTL premises.

Mika sets fire to the Grand Studio RTL

The information would have gone unnoticed if a former academician had not been there on the evening of December 11.

Indeed, Ahcène was lucky enough to receive an invitation to attend the concert planned at the RTL radio premises. Even though the young man has his own career, he always remains admiring of the talent of others. The proof: last week, he was one of the many people who came to attend the Sting concert at the Accor Arena (Bercy).

This Monday evening, he had the opportunity to see Mika sing, in a fairly intimate setting. Nothing to do with a stadium or a Zenith.

A short clip from ahcene.off IG stories.

• Like 1

I've put this into an extra thread. Is the Les grosses têtes show really just 15 minutes? Seems short to me, compared to the fact that he was at the RTL studio all day on Monday. :dunno: Or is it just an excerpt so far, and the whole show will be aired later? Anyway this one is sort of a pre-interview:

On 12/11/2023 at 8:45 PM, Kumazzz said:

SaveIG.App_3255648923442519456_1625561665.mp4_000000634.thumb.png.5bca622ce66a0eda08e5dcafe653c843.png

the link to that one is here: https://www.rtl.fr/programmes/les-grosses-tetes/7900330614-inedit-cote-coulisses-mika-se-confie-avant-l-emission . I don't understand everything, but I'll try to write a summary.

First, Mika says he's scared about the show (Les grosses têtes)  because he'll be roasted, as you'd say in English. I think he says that he'll get caramelised, that he goes in as Mika and comes out as charcoal. :naughty: I think the next question is about some previous interview, I don't understand what the interviewer says, but Mika replies that they make him laugh about himself without making him feel bad. Then the interviewer asks him if he knows some good jokes, and he says no, he loves to laugh, but if you ask him to tell a joke, he is horrible at it and has zero comedian talent. I would disagree with that, I love his sense of humour, that can as well be silly or dry, depending on his mood. But it's always spontaneous, not planned, I assume that's why in the context of telling jokes he says that he has no comedian talent. :dunno_grin: 

Not sure about the next question, I understand part of Mika's reply, about his head and feet and legs aching and imagined illnesses, but no idea what that refers to. The next question is something he has said before, about singing in French, that it's more percussive than English and that he can say things that would sound vulgar in English. And that singing a whole album in French has provoked a different way of creativity in him. Then the interviewer asks him which French word/s he finds the most sexy, and Mika replies "Caramel". Next question is "in what country or city do you feel the most at home" and Mika says he doesn't know, he feels at home where his dogs are, where music is, and with the people he's doing concerts with, his "circus troupe". Not sure what the interviewer asks next, he talks about Joannie's drawing of the blooming head and Mika replies that writing a song and singing it on stage gives him the chance to express himself without comparing himself to others, just a poetic gesture, and it gives him the feeling that he has value. And that for this he never wants to lose this, writing and performing songs, because it makes him feel free. :wub2:

Then the interviewer mentions Moi, Andy et Paris and asks whether Mika would stop everything for love, and he replies, no, absolutely not. Not sure about the next question, I think he asks whether Andy wants him to stop and he says no, and something about it not being just black-or-white and that it (his job) complicates life. But I might understand that wrong. Then it's something about an "incredible career" and Mika refers to that, that's it's not that incredible but always complicated, ups and downs and things that work well or less well. But that at the same time continuing this and keeping up this poetic conversation is what makes him happy. I don't understand the next question, I think in Mika's reply I understand something about children, and that his parents took him to restaurants and the opera when he was very young.

Then he talks about his shows, that he's preparing it, there'll be new and old songs, more than 20 songs, if I understand it right? That there'll be extremes and contrasts in the show, but most importantly, despite all the production and everything he prepares, he never wants to lose the sincere and honest, non-theatrical connection to his audience. :wub2: Then he talks a bit about his atelier and outfits, that every item tells a story. Next question is, which song is his fave of his whole discography, and he says right now it's 30 Secondes. :wub2: And asked whether he wants to sing it on stage, he says yes. I don't know what the next question is, but in his reply, Mika talks about the production of his songs, that he doesn't want to follow a trend but wants them to be timeless, so he can still perform them 10 years later, and that this gives him the flexibility to develop the songs in his shows, even years later. Last question is about Mika's ritual before going on stage, and the reply is that he's brushing his teeth (as we know :teehee:).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Thanks a million Karin :flowers2: :huglove:

I had totally missed this interview :doh:

I'm on my way to spend the day with my mum but I will listen to it while going there and I will add what's missing tonight when I'm home again... unless some other French fan can so it faster. 

• Like 1

@mellody My mother is on the phone but it might be too short to post everything. 

You did great Karin :clap:

The previous time Mika was at les grosses têtes he was a mystery guest (everyone had to guess who he was by asking him questions he had to answer to while he was masked or hidden and his voice being changed by a computer program. He has good memories of this.

He was asked about how his career affected him at the beginning if it gave him "a big head" (made him vain) A pun with the name of the show. He said he began to have lots of pains (feet and head achings and becoming hypocondriac too)

Yes more than twenty songs :swoon:

He is also asked if he wants kids he says no because his friends who have kids come to his place without them for some peace and quiet :lmao: and that he now realizes he was lucky his own parents took their kids everywhere (to restaurants, to opera)

The journalist asks if he would stop his career for love, for Andy and he says Andy never asked but that he never would because he needs to write/compose and be on stage to feel free so he will never stop.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Kumazzz changed the title to 2023 - Mika at RTL- France "Les Grosses Têtes" & concert "Le Grand Studio RTL", 11 December

Le Grand Studio RTL

[AUDIO] L'INTÉGRALE - Mika & Juliette Armanet en live dans "Le Grand Studio RTL

https://www.rtl.fr/programmes/le-grand-studio-rtl/7900332324-l-integrale-mika-juliette-armanet-en-live-dans-le-grand-studio-rtl

LIVE VIDEO

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...