Sunny Monkey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe!!! Just back from the cockpit!!! How fantastic was that?! :thumb_yello:

I've lot's of piccies and a few vids - will get 'em all uploaded tomorrow night!

And I've now got a shiny silver "K" stuck to my living room ceiling! Good times, I say!!! :naughty: Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! :biggrin2:

HobNob xx :thumb_yello:

Oh Hobby, wish I'd thought to find you and say "hi" ... except I don't know what you look like :blush-anim-cl:

Wasn't it FAB tonight at The Cockpit? I was right at the front with Sister Jane, I could've reached out and stroked Mika's leg (except I was too well brung up, ha ha!).

Photos etc tomorrow, or more likely to be nearer the weekend, but just wanted to log and say how great it was!

Plus I met Joanne and Mark (the taxi driver from Newcastle and his wife, hi you 2! great to see you).

And I met more of the band - chatted again with Luke, got photys and sigs from Cherisse and Marti (and Luke again), plus spoke again with Leon Jean-Marie and the guys from Raiyn.

Wonderful night ... only downside was we waited outside the stage door and Mika left thru the front (damn and blast!!). But we did get loads of hugs/photos and signed stuff last Saturday from Mika, so mustn't be TOOOO greedy.

(Wouldn't have minded another hug, though!).

Night all! I'm very tired.

Gill

xx

ello

Just got back from Leeds.

FANTASTIC - his mic was right in front of me, we could have touched him. But resisted in case we got chucked out. They were all on top form. they even taped his piano keys together, so he couldnt play. Lots of masks and blow ups and hats and balloons.

and he did everybodys talkin, which was amazing.

will put some more pics up tomorrow night, as i'm too knackered now

HOBNOB - The ever elusive hobnob - I think I saw you with the K, I wouldve come said hello if I'd have known it was you

my keys wont work

S5031526.jpg

i'll get you for this

S5031527.jpg

silly hats & masks

S5031619.jpg

S5031629.jpg

S5031634.jpg

S5031622.jpg

very hard to resist touching

S5031600.jpg

Jane, those photos are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've looked on my camera and I think I've got some good ones from last night, better than Saturday's pics really (well, we were so darn close last night weren't we? :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: ).

Your photos will keep me going through today ... it promises to be a long one, when I eventually get off here and get myself to work :wink2:

Lovely to see you again ... next stop, Amsterdam!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Jane, I've just flicked back through your photos :wub2: :wub2: and just noticed your captions! specially the last one.

It's a beggar isn't it really, being so polite and restrained. Ah well :blush-anim-cl::wink2: that way he might invite us to go again, LOL

They are great !! , whats with the masks ??? , also is that his pants falling down ?

He brought out a big bag of stuff, including blow up guitars and keyboards, masks, hats, fairy wands, and threw it all into the crowd.

And I didnt realise his trousers were that low until I put that pic up, but us scissor fans won't be complaining.

I'll put some more up tonight when I get home.

He brought out a big bag of stuff, including blow up guitars and keyboards, masks, hats, fairy wands, and threw it all into the crowd.

And I didnt realise his trousers were that low until I put that pic up, but us scissor fans won't be complaining.

I'll put some more up tonight when I get home.

Excellent , an amazing night was had by all :thumb_yello:

WOW They r great pics!!! how close where u!!!!!!! very lucky,when i go 2 the next Leeds 1 i'm going crawl 2 the front on my hands and knees if i have too!!!! I want to get that close to MIKA!!!! xxxxx

They are great !! , whats with the masks ??? , also is that his pants falling down ?

you obviously gave Mika your falling down pants didn't you :wink2:

lv, andi xxx

Looks like you had a great night. will catch up more later.

lv, andi xxx

how close were we - theres no barrier at the cockpit, his mic stand was an inch in front of me & Gill, every time he lifted his leg I thought he was gonna kick me:boxed:

more piccys

S5031521.jpg

S5031539.jpg

S5031543.jpg

S5031567.jpg

I tried to be like grace kelly

S5031598.jpg

So I tried a little freddy

S5031599.jpg