La Showcase

aj909

SO, i went to the L.A showcase last night... and MIKA is pretty damn amazing live! I took a ton of pics, sang along to the songs! danced my ass off, and stood in amazement when he performs! his eneregy is pretty sick. he's bouncing around on stage to his tunes, jivin and pointing to the beat! there were a ton of Universal people there.. but the packed house definitely loved him. Smiles all around. Cochella is definitely a place i will be especially since he is performing there. MIKA is going to be beyond huge everywhere! if u have a chance to see, go. If there is a contest to see him, enter. if yo dont have a ticket, find one. He is what the music industry is missing right now, TALENT.

myspace.com/ajmorales

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO, i went to the L.A showcase last night... and MIKA is pretty damn amazing live! I took a ton of pics, sang along to the songs! danced my ass off, and stood in amazement when he performs! his eneregy is pretty sick. he's bouncing around on stage to his tunes, jivin and pointing to the beat! there were a ton of Universal people there.. but the packed house definitely loved him. Smiles all around. Cochella is definitely a place i will be especially since he is performing there. MIKA is going to be beyond huge everywhere! if u have a chance to see, go. If there is a contest to see him, enter. if yo dont have a ticket, find one. He is what the music industry is missing right now, TALENT.

myspace.com/ajmorales

Lucky U!!!!

hello :) where u from in LA?

im from Israel but moving to LA soon....SCARY!!!!

will u go with me to MIKA shows? ;)

:punk: