Mika...ENHANCED

erosatire

So my CD came today. When I inserted it in my Mac, it opened a program that had me sign up for alerts, downloads, etc. I thought it was going to take me to acoustic tracks and other bonus features...but nothing happend!

Is something suppose to play??

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've got a pc but after you register you have to download the program next to the picture of billy brown and then you can have access to video's from yahoo and a couple of aucostic tracks. It took me ages to get there but I have already seen these video's! Good luck!

Okay...I tried it on my PC at work and it took me to the Yahoo Music Site. Yahoo Music/Launch doesn't work with Mac OS X. Has anyone else been able to play Bonus content on a Mac?

[Two of the Bonus tracks (which stream from Yahoo) are acoustic versions. I wonder if these were the ones on the now unavailable Dodgy Holiday]

Yeah, when I insert the disc, it opens the splash page, I click on the link to a registration site. It already has all my details entered in for me (creepy) and then when I submit it, it brings me to the Billy Brown screen. There is this java box on the right hand side where I am assuming is where the videos are supposed to appear in? But mine dies after a minute or two and it turns in to a red X. Then nothing happens, so I closed it. No videos were seen. No acoustic versions were heard. Help please!

Right - just put "LICM" ino my MacbookPro and it opened iTunes, listing just the songs, finishing with track 11 Ring Ring. I looked the files in the drive info and just 11 files.

Hmm... I feel a bit cheated.

Where do we report this kind of stuff???

Strangely too - it didn't ask me if i wanted to download to my computer. New CDs invariably do. Odd!

I'm running Mac OS X Version 10.4.5

CW.

I have XP on my PC and it all worked absolutely fine first time round. Pretty much automatic except obviously putting my details in. It priortised the online content then I had to manually ask Itunes to rip it.

The acoustic versions are on utube.

Yeah...the acoustic tracks are the ones he did on Freddie's Grand Piano (from Dodgy Holiday). This is probably why they have pulled Dodgy Holiday from most download sites...they're giving them a way as Bonus Tracks IF you have a PC! :-(

• 2 years later...
Yeah...the acoustic tracks are the ones he did on Freddie's Grand Piano (from Dodgy Holiday). This is probably why they have pulled Dodgy Holiday from most download sites...they're giving them a way as Bonus Tracks IF you have a PC! :-(

This is true!! yup yup :punk::thumb_yello: