what's in the album?

tantastic

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!

I think that the tiny "Jim Morrison style" one on the front doesn't look much like Mika, which is a bit disappointing. He's very photogenic, but often looks quite different in photos. He looks very young on the inside cover. (not that I've been studying the booklet that closely.........:naughty: )

He's very photogenic, but often looks quite different in photos. He looks very young on the inside cover. (not that I've been studying the booklet that closely.........:naughty: )

I totally agree.. always looks different in all pics!! :wub2: I keep freeze framing the end of the Culture Show... cos he looks sooooooooo lovely :wub2:

No on line goodies for Mac people.

Grrrr....

What have we done that they ignore us... and no where to report any problems, which is worse. Feels like blissful complacency to me.

Someone on the mikasounds board said they had read 'on Mika's own page' (presumably myspace?) that there would be vinly of the album to order. Anyone else heard this or know anything?

I am a vinyl freak. More chance of lyrics being printed on a vinyl album sleeve than in a CD book - usually.

CW.

I got my cd and was afraid that the cd had some song lyrics missing, but from hearing your views its only 3 songs with lyrics :shocked: . I do wish it had more song lyrics! but i do love the album anyways :thumb_yello:

Also Im wondering, whats the goodies that we get??(my dvd drive doesnt work!)