mikamyspace

tantastic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his myspace it's so original (like everything else about him i suppose) but i want to be part of his myspace secret society, i've sent a request but had no luck so far. Is anyone part of it?

So do I. Curiosity got the better of me and I sent a friend request. Nothing back as yet though.

Just my sense given how busy he is...and all of the collateral sites that are on MySpace - Lollipop Girl, Mrs. Brown, Billy Brown, MIKA's Secret Society, etc.

MIKA is a commercial entity and the record labels are going to ensure his success.

As much as I would like a personal response from MIKA to show up in my Inbox - it ain't gonna happen! He's got his people watching out for him and the more successful you become, the more wary of so called "friends/fans" an artist becomes. Who are friends, who are admirers, who are obsessed stalkers!

-Jeffery in San Francisco

MIKA - Smart, Sexy Rising Star Musician from UK

I think you are right, though he might read some messages (maybe those who handle his myspace pages pre-sort them for him )but he has to be careful...I do not think he can afford to reply personally sadly.. not any more...

the more famous you get, the harder it becomes to be carefree and to be able to do what you want to/used to do, mind you, Mika has already proven that he will stick to his guns, he has set presidence....in everything so far...

Several of the people in the top "friend's" list are the record label people - marketing, etc. Greg Wells is a producer who helped with Life in Cartoon Motion.

Tommy Mottola is helping him launch in the US. Motolla is a music executive and co-owner of Casablanca Records in a joint venture with the Universal Music Group. He headed Sony Music Entertainment, parent of the Columbia label, for nearly 15 years. He is known as a mentor and former talent manager. His most famous proteges were Hall & Oates in the 1970s and 1980s, and Mariah Carey (later his wife) in the 1990s.

-Jeffery in San Francisco

Honestly, his comments section is full of filth.

Girls with no dignity posting pictures of themselves half naked...

And some 'tards that take it upon themselves to grace his comments section with their 'oh so wonderful' presence and tell him 'how gay he is' and how 'rubbish' he is.

Sorry. Im just really upset that anyone can be that awful to a guy i love so much. I was nearly crying. Look what this one girl put:

For It

27 Feb 2007 18:48

OMG YOUR SO GAY MATE (Y) YOU CANT SING YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL I DONT NOW WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU THEY MUST ME ON CRACK OR SOME THING.

What an awful person... :'(

WE ALL LOVE YOU MIKA!

Its so awful! Being half Irish, and having guiness in my veins instead of blood, my temper got the better of me and i laid into the awful little so and so....so wont be speaking her mind again any time soon....

We are Mika's army, and if anyone shall diss, we shall fight!!!

WE ALL LOVE YOU MIKA!!!