mikamyspace

tantastic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's Mika himself who does that stuff, at least most of the time...although he might have someone to help him with the friend requests, there must be loads of them each day! :wink2: Don't know...

i think sometimes it's him but others its not.

wen u recieve messages etc.. from 'him' sometimes they are signed as mikamyspace xx BUT sometimes it's signed Mika xx!!!

has anyone ever got a reply off Mika or the people that run his space??? I'd eat my right arm to get a reply off him or even people associated with him!!! :wub2:

Just my sense given how busy he is...and all of the collateral sites that are on MySpace - Lollipop Girl, Mrs. Brown, Billy Brown, MIKA's Secret Society, etc.

MIKA is a commercial entity and the record labels are going to ensure his success.

As much as I would like a personal response from MIKA to show up in my Inbox - it ain't gonna happen! He's got his people watching out for him and the more successful you become, the more wary of so called "friends/fans" an artist becomes. Who are friends, who are admirers, who are obsessed stalkers!

-Jeffery in San Francisco

MIKA - Smart, Sexy Rising Star Musician from UK

Apparently, in the early days he run his myspace, he said in one interveiw, when talking about his overnight success 'i logged in the next day and all of a sudden i had 500 friend requests and 40000 plays'....

But im guessing now he has someone to do all that for him... unfortunately for us fans who would kill to get a reply!

Just my sense given how busy he is...and all of the collateral sites that are on MySpace - Lollipop Girl, Mrs. Brown, Billy Brown, MIKA's Secret Society, etc.

MIKA is a commercial entity and the record labels are going to ensure his success.

As much as I would like a personal response from MIKA to show up in my Inbox - it ain't gonna happen! He's got his people watching out for him and the more successful you become, the more wary of so called "friends/fans" an artist becomes. Who are friends, who are admirers, who are obsessed stalkers!

-Jeffery in San Francisco

MIKA - Smart, Sexy Rising Star Musician from UK

are those other my space ids real people or just run my MIKA's co.?