FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T T T T threw them away!!

Its a collectors item

Sorry. I am just a bit of a brute sometimes with these things :roftl:.

Get us some limited edition goodies ..

How about a 50 people gig for limited goodie? :wub2: He can do a full week of small sets for us like that :naughty:. Now THAT would be a perk hehe.

Colgate maybe ?!!

That reminds me of a Spanish joke that you may understand

Guy walks into a pharmacy and slaps the counter with his hand, forcefully telling the pharmacist: 'Quiero Colgate!"

Pharmacist grabs him by the collar, and staring closely into the customer's eyes, shouts: 'Y yo matate y asesinate!!!'

{Get it? Instead of 'Colgate' he understood 'colgarte' (hang you), and the other one replies matarte and asesinarte, with no 'r' }:roftl:

:roftl:

You killed me

Well, knock yourself out with the joke now then Lol

Guy walks into a pharmacy and slaps the counter with his hand, forcefully telling the pharmacist: 'Quiero Colgate!"

Pharmacist grabs him by the collar, and staring closely into the customer's eyes, shouts: 'Y yo matate y asesinate!!!'

{Get it? Instead of 'Colgate' he understood 'colgarte' (hang you), and the other one replies matarte and asesinarte, with no 'r' }:roftl:

I will kill and murder :shocked::roftl:

You made my day :lmfao:

Sorry. I am just a bit of a brute sometimes with these things :roftl:.

How about a 50 people gig for limited goodie? :wub2: He can do a full week of small sets for us like that :naughty:. Now THAT would be a perk hehe.

Well, knock yourself out with the joke now then Lol

A mi me gustan tus anedoctas mujer....:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Does tooting mean something else? :shocked:

I would never toot you!! ..whatever that means

Sounds chickeny

Elf I DONT want to toot sariflor , whatever toot means

I have no idea what tooting means, IF it means anything even :naughty:. I just said it to be funny but I love the panic that it has caused you :roftl:

I will kill and murder

You made my day :lmfao:

Technically 'and I (want to) kill and murder you'

Maybe I need to read that joke again :blink:

It's just a bit confusing unless you speak Spanish. I thought Vanessa would understand, as Romanians usually get a lot of Spanish :wink2:

I purchased one of these on ebay about a year and a half ago. (along with ridiculous amounts of magazines, posters, singles, and other promo items) :blush-anim-cl: Relax has always been one of my favorite Mika songs, so this item holds a very special place in my collection. I think I like it even more than Dodgy Holiday...

Edited by DaMango

I purchased one of these on ebay about a year and a half ago. (along with ridiculous amounts of magazines, posters, singles, and other promo items) :blush-anim-cl: Relax has always been one of my favorite Mika songs, so this item holds a very special place in my collection. I think I like it even more than Dodgy Holiday...

Helloooooooo stranger!!! :thumb_yello:

Your not the only one that bought so much :naughty:

This relax 7" is one lovely item

Hi Freddie! Yes, I know there were several of us burnin' up Ebay in the spring of '07. :roftl: I hope Mika's next album is a smash hit, so that my memorabilia stash will increase in value. (just in case times get desperate, and I have no choice but to sell it, of course). :naughty: