FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Archaeological thread digging again??

I have several copies of this. Some I paid 50 pounds, and 1 I paid only 6, you just have to look out for it. Only ebay, not amazon.

I see a dodgy holiday EP was on ebay this week for 100 pounds. PAH! Is it worth that much???:sneaky2:

I have several copies of this. Some I paid 50 pounds, and 1 I paid only 6, you just have to look out for it. Only ebay, not amazon.

I see a dodgy holiday EP was on ebay this week for 100 pounds. PAH! Is it worth that much???:sneaky2:

I dont think its worth that much .. not at this moment Blue Sky .. I offered and got it for a much lower price ...

We have got to consider here Mika has gone off the page for some people , if he comes storming back the values will sky rocket.

So now - over priced ..... later .. maybe not ....

To some he may be a one hit wounder ......

I dont think its worth that much .. not at this moment Blue Sky .. I offered and got it for a much lower price ...

We have got to consider here Mika has gone off the page for some people , if he comes storming back the values will sky rocket.

So now - over priced ..... later .. maybe not ....

To some he may be a one hit wounder ......

one hit wounder lol who's he been wounding & why? the brute:mf_rosetinted: :lol3: yeah I know it was a typo on your part freddie but I just had to be a mad eedjit & joke about :D

I'd love a copy of that myself but I have no money atm :(

Why do you need several copies?

Would you like to sell one? :das:

Why do you need several copies?

Would you like to sell one? :das:

Hmm, can't do that here...but haven't you seen my obsessive collection? Go to my page and click on discography....:boxed: I can't help myself...

• 4 weeks later...
If anyone can get this now its a niceee item

:thumb_yello:

I got it a while back, for I think around 30 or 40 pounds?

As well as the singles in cd, I have a few 'promo' ones and a few different editions of LICM (including the Japanese with the stickers and obi strip) and all the 7" singles.

Oh and a poster as well I seem to recall :roftl:. Not quite sure why I got it!! It was one of the original promotional ones, not the ones you buy at the gigs. Who knows why I thought that I needed that thing :naughty:.

I got it a while back, for I think around 30 or 40 pounds?

As well as the singles in cd, I have a few 'promo' ones and a few different editions of LICM (including the Japanese with the stickers and obi strip) and all the 7" singles.

Oh and a poster as well I seem to recall :roftl:. Not quite sure why I got it!! It was one of the original promotional ones, not the ones you buy at the gigs. Who knows why I thought that I needed that thing :naughty:.

Hiya Saniflo :wink2:

The LICM with stickers is a reallyyy nice item!

I was just saying .. the interest in Mika on ebay used to be HUGEEEEEEE I think its really drifted away .. DO SOMETHING curly man :naughty:

Hiya Saniflo :wink2:

The LICM with stickers is a reallyyy nice item!

I was just saying .. the interest in Mika on ebay used to be HUGEEEEEEE I think its really drifted away .. DO SOMETHING curly man :naughty:

Hiya :naughty: Do you need a new bathroom? I may be able to put in a good word for you :roftl:.

I'll tell you what he needs to do: get us an album and a tour soon :thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh and I must be the worse fan ever: I threw the stickers away when I got tired of having them there with no apparent good use for them :crybaby:

Hiya :naughty: Do you need a new bathroom? I may be able to put in a good word for you :roftl:.

I'll tell you what he needs to do: get us an album and a tour soon :thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh and I must be the worse fan ever: I threw the stickers away when I got tired of having them there with no apparent good use for them :crybaby:

tsk

not a real fan

:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

T T T T threw them away!!

Its a collectors item :shocked:

Get us some limited edition goodies .. :wub2: