he is sooo cute!

mikila.s

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg! I feel like killing myself now:shocked: He is such a sweetie:wub2: This was one of the best videos I've seen of him. I don't know why. :wub2:

*Bursts into tears and screams "Why, God? Why Mika has to be a stranger to me? Why can't he live nextdoor:crybaby: ?*

If I could have one Mika, I'd even take him to school with me, I'd tell my deskmate to sit somewhere else, so he could sit next to me. I wouldn't probably study at all if he'd sit next to me.

Some of my teachers don't like me for talking too much in class though, and would never let him sit next to me. But I'd fight for it!

Aww he's so sweet and cute I just want to hug him. Quick q does anyone know how you can save the video to your computer?? Also He says he loves driving around in cars but I read somehwere he can't drive so does he like being chauffered? umm that would be the best job!!

Aww he's so sweet and cute I just want to hug him. Quick q does anyone know how you can save the video to your computer?? Also He says he loves driving around in cars but I read somehwere he can't drive so does he like being chauffered? umm that would be the best job!!

I absolutely love being chauffered. So someone can chauffer me and Mika:wub2:

He can come driving with me any time he wants, especially when I have long journeys to go on, which can be quite often as I'm a Courier and he can play anything he wants in the CD player, I don't mind, it's just nice to have someone to talk to sometimes.