Mika Does Not Look Like Borat!!!!

mika_lover

In those pics where Mika has facial hair, he looks kind of like Sascha Baron Cohen. hehe

I wish journalists actually take the time to distinguish between Borat and the real person that plays him. There is obviously a difference, and the difference is comparing Mika to an ugly man or to a handsome man. :thumb_yello:

As for Jerry Seinfield... :shocked: what?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK! SOOOOOOOO

Who can look at these and tell me with a straight face that:

a- Mika looks like Borat, OR

b- that Borat (or Sacha) is hot!!!!

HAHAHA

Sara.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::bleh:

(Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself....)

Hahahaa, that's disgustiiiinnggggg!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I think that Sacha Baron Cohen is damn nice looking. :das:

Hell yeah. :das:

He's married, and his old lady's preggers so I guess it's a little late jumping on the Ali G train now. :naughty: But who doesn't love tall dark and handsome :wink2:

I know, could he look any more like Jerry here?

23.jpg

Oh damn....that face,that bone structure! lovely

But he dosen't really look like that anymore,dose he? I mean ,his face is somewhat different,or is it just me?

I wouldn't say he looks like Borat, but in some pictures he does resemble Sacha Cohen who plays Borat. For instance in this picture:

sachahaha.jpg

Just a tad.....

well,Sacha,ok...that works

but it's not resemblence..it's some elements that they have in common,like the 3 day beard in this pic for ex

No way!

Jerry Seinfield is much too old!!he is in his 40!

:roftl: Actually he is in his 50s but believe it or not he was in his 20s once upon a time. And he used to look a lot like that picture of Mika.

Sacha Baron Cohen is hot.

Well, they have one thing in common-they both look hot!:biggrin2:

High five! :thumb_yello:

He is my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

:biggrin2:

He is my neighbor Nushuktan Tulyiagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

u rememberd that name? :lmao:

I managed to remember Azamat Bagatov or whatever,but the other one,no chance :lol3:

Now I can't stop laughing.:lmao::lmfao:I must see Borat again! I hope my friend returns the DVD asap.

haha , such a great movie , I can watch it over and over again :roftl:

If there is one more item of Uzbek propaganda claiming that we do not drink fermented horse urine, give death penalty for baking bagels, or export over 300 tons of human pubis per year, then we will be left with no alternative but to commence bombardment of their cities with our catapults.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha , such a great movie , I can watch it over and over again :roftl:

If there is one more item of Uzbek propaganda claiming that we do not drink fermented horse urine, give death penalty for baking bagels, or export over 300 tons of human pubis per year, then we will be left with no alternative but to commence bombardment of their cities with our catapults.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

u made me do this Fred!

Jak sie masz? My name Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice!

oh yeah and... High Fiiive!