Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I've printed off a card of the MFC badge so I'll flash it at you if I see you in your badges. When do the doors open and how much earlier will you queue?

I'm not sure... Depends what time we arrive in Leeds!!! If you like, I can pm you my mobile number and then we can text so we can all meet!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heya Andi i am fine :thumb_yello:

Just been so busy at work this last week i must have done atleast 60hours easily :blink:

But now i have a few days off

*jumps around in joy*

And OMG yes Leeds is soo close now two weeks YAY :punk:

My official mfc badges are in the post and i need to start organising what i am going to wear :punk: :punk:

I went shopping today.... bought a few tops, but I'm not convinced on any of them!!! think I am going to town tomorrow so will have a look there!!!!

where do you work Bexxy???

I went shopping today.... bought a few tops, but I'm not convinced on any of them!!! think I am going to town tomorrow so will have a look there!!!!

where do you work Bexxy???

Im pretty keen on my orange shoes with a matching orange top with my MFC name sown into it

I need to buy a hoody or jacket or something though but i think i will check the shops on sunday :naughty:

I wont be doing it tomorow anyway because of mika on popworld hehe

I work in a nursing home looking afterthe elderly and the shifts can be 14hrs long :thumbdown:

I'm not sure... Depends what time we arrive in Leeds!!! If you like, I can pm you my mobile number and then we can text so we can all meet!!

pm, ? that'll be a first :-) yes please.

Im pretty keen on my orange shoes with a matching orange top with my MFC name sown into it

I need to buy a hoody or jacket or something though but i think i will check the shops on sunday :naughty:

I wont be doing it tomorow anyway because of mika on popworld hehe

I work in a nursing home looking afterthe elderly and the shifts can be 14hrs long :thumbdown:

that's hard work hun.. respect to you!!!!

some very excellent outfits , I am thinking about wearing my rah rah skirt:blink: ooh is too close need to breath and it will be brilliant rain or shine, just pack a plastic bag to cover self in queue in case of rain, it is gong to be a monumental night:punk: No grumbling allowed:biggrin2:

woooooooooooooooo HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:biggrin2::punk::wink2::mf_rosetinted:

I think i need to go out clothes shopping!!! I love the idea of the pastic bag in case it rains, thou i really hope it doesnt:boxed:

Its coming so quick, 2 weeks tomorrow OMG!!!!!!

Yeah, you should get yourself a nice lemon scented garbage bag to put over you. Cut a big hole for your head and 2 for your arms and voila! Instant rain protector!

Actually, maybe you should just wear the garbage bag to the concert! :punk:

:naughty:

Aussie :insane:

Oh no what am I letting myself in to drinking with you guys I am just an amateur these days!!

Gone are my sleeping in the bushes days or waking up thinking How the Hell did I get here? LOL!!

Now I only need a few and my meds and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..thats me sorted!!

Good night then Fredster?

xx

Oh no what am I letting myself in to drinking with you guys I am just an amateur these days!!

Gone are my sleeping in the bushes days or waking up thinking How the Hell did I get here? LOL!!

Now I only need a few and my meds and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..thats me sorted!!

Good night then Fredster?

xx

I know what you mean Daisy

A good few years ago I was ordering pints of spritzer with my best mate, and we had a few..blimey 2 sips and Im anyones these days, amazing what having kids and being thirty in less THAN A WEEK:shocked: can do to you. Need to stay compusmentus to enjoy Mika, We can be party animals on a whif of whiskey no problem:biggrin2: Cheap date too:roftl:

OMG Wow 2 weeks today i just realised:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking foward to meeitng you all and Mika too of course:biggrin2: :roftl:

i know what you mean

meeting Mika

or Meeting people who share your love for Mika

being able to drone on about Mika and not have people make the eye rolling face at you :punk:

HI Bex, yeah the whole dam night is going to be brilliant:biggrin2: I am thinking about buying a bright rah rah skirt to go with my rock n rock tshirt and glowing stuff for the gig, dont want to let Mika down, I also like the idea of a tshirt with fan club id, cant rem who's it was but one of you lot:biggrin2: Maybe I will make a badge with my ID on, it would really help me if everyone did, cause I am going to be reaaaaaaaly confused, 2 names for everyone, you and me are easy, i guess you are called bex? and I am Jen but some are rather complicated.:blink:

HI Bex, yeah the whole dam night is going to be brilliant:biggrin2: I am thinking about buying a bright rah rah skirt to go with my rock n rock tshirt and glowing stuff for the gig, dont want to let Mika down, I also like the idea of a tshirt with fan club id, cant rem who's it was but one of you lot:biggrin2: Maybe I will make a badge with my ID on, it would really help me if everyone did, cause I am going to be reaaaaaaaly confused, 2 names for everyone, you and me are easy, i guess you are called bex? and I am Jen but some are rather complicated.:blink:

Hehehe YESS i am bexx in reality aswell as on the forums :biggrin2:

But just incase people have difficulty i am stitching my name onto an orange shirt that i may be wearing hehe :punk:

Well I am Hayley but get called DAISYLOU too! so thats easy.

You won't miss me with my sulky face, now short hair which looks more brown than blonde!! I hate it!!:crybaby: I have put a photo up to let you see why I am moaning so much!!

I am sat typing with some Aveda Blue Malva conditioner on to see if the blonde will come back. I have a carrier bag on my head to keep the heat in. My husband has just gone out splitting his sides laughing at me all I could do was start to cry-he then felt awful!!

Yes badges or stickers would be good as I am the worst at names, faces yeah names a big no-unless your MIKA of course!!

Well he will be enjoying himself in California now wish I was there too!

xx

Well I am Hayley but get called DAISYLOU too! so thats easy.

You won't miss me with my sulky face, now short hair which looks more brown than blonde!! I hate it!!:crybaby: I have put a photo up to let you see why I am moaning so much!!

I am sat typing with some Aveda Blue Malva conditioner on to see if the blonde will come back. I have a carrier bag on my head to keep the heat in. My husband has just gone out splitting his sides laughing at me all I could do was start to cry-he then felt awful!!

Yes badges or stickers would be good as I am the worst at names, faces yeah names a big no-unless your MIKA of course!!

Well he will be enjoying himself in California now wish I was there too!

xx

I really like yr hair!!! Is that since uv had it done? I cant see why u dont like it......

Im awful with names and will keep 4getting and calling ppl. by their names here so no laughing when i shout FREDDIESDOUBLE across the road!!!:blink:

I hope the next 2 weeks go really fast!!!!