mika guitar tabs and piano for couple songs..

mel_tinydancer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think it's definitely originally by mika and it's got 3 pages that are just pictures of mika from koko :biggrin2: they're amazing

ok just bought it! sould be here in a week tops :)

woohoo!

ok just bought it! sould be here in a week tops :)

woohoo!

I'm still waiting for mine, but I'm pretty sure it's an original, a company can't just publish a book with an artist's name just like that.

Sivan, that is sooo awesome that you can play Billy Brown already! :biggrin2: I'm sure it's just a matter of getting used to it, and you will be able to learn all the songs.

I understand how to read notes, but it takes me a while to process the information, it's like I have to translate it into simple notes. So hopefully, I will be able to learn to play these song too. I know it will take a lot of time, but I'm sure practice will make perfect. :wink2:

I'm still waiting for mine, but I'm pretty sure it's an original, a company can't just publish a book with an artist's name just like that.

Sivan, that is sooo awesome that you can play Billy Brown already! :biggrin2: I'm sure it's just a matter of getting used to it, and you will be able to learn all the songs.

I understand how to read notes, but it takes me a while to process the information, it's like I have to translate it into simple notes. So hopefully, I will be able to learn to play these song too. I know it will take a lot of time, but I'm sure practice will make perfect. :wink2:

yeah hope i get it soon :) and i hope the songs have SOME of the chords i know allready lol

Just got mine this morning! YAY!

The pictures are great, and af far as I can tell, the partitures correct, but I am not an expert piano player, I just started 2 years ago on my own, so I'm a litle bit lost when I have to play such complicated songs. (They are to me anyways.)

There is just the lyrics that I'm not so sure about, in Grace Kelly, the book says: "try to be green, try to be mean, gotta be everything more." and well, as I'm sure everyone knows in the CD booklet it's: "gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more."

There is also in Over My shoulder the "Fog out my daylight" witch I think someone in an other tread said it was "Fork out my daylight."

Those are the things I can tell you about, but I'm sure if you want to learn to play the songs in guittar or piano, it's a good book.

I'm gonna go practice now. :biggrin2: Hopefully this helps someone.

hi old thread lol! i still need to order mine lol..

i almost don't want to though cause i love learning them by ear and with the music i can just like sightread it and i know it. lol who knows. :biggrin2:

how is the book? is it worth the 20 bucks or however much it is?

random double post...?? :blink: that's odd.

ok something is weird.... when i played billy brown....one of the chords sounded weird to me... not EXACTLY right.... and now that i got the book...and the weird chord i see is REALLY different than what i did.....

BUT! it sound even more wrong! LOL weirdddddd

its probably me :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

I love playing Anyother world on my keyboard. I got the sheet music,,and I love those chords..got them off musicnotes.com and downloaded the music to the computer and my teacher and I are working on the music together. We are planning to have a little private "MIKA' themed concert.

sigh..

I love playing Anyother world on my keyboard. I got the sheet music,,and I love those chords..got them off musicnotes.com and downloaded the music to the computer and my teacher and I are working on the music together. We are planning to have a little private "MIKA' themed concert.

sigh..

thats cool :)

i started playing the guitar like 2 months ago... lol so im excited i can play stuff of mika :D