mika guitar tabs and piano for couple songs..

mel_tinydancer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey that an achievement in itself that song is difficult huh? :shocked:

yeah, the difficult part is getting the speed of the main piano riff right...there's only about 7 or 8 chords in for the most part, which repeat with a tiny bit of variation, but how fast it has to played is what makes it hard...It took me about two weeks just to get the speed right...:shocked:

WOW!!! , hey well done , thats one of my fav songs , Freddie does it amazing live .. then again he done everything amazing live :thumb_yello:

thanks! I remember when I first heard the intro how much I wanted to be able to play it...then I saw when Freddie played it live at the Wembley concert and I was floored by how fast he was playing, so when I first got it right I was making random friends and relatives listen. :biggrin2:

I can't wait for some proper sheet music of this, I really suck at figuring out Piano tabs, lol!

*Has been working on it for a few days now*

*Can play intro and first verse*

I'm probably going totally wrong on it, but it's fun anyway and my friends recognised it which is always a good sign!

that's so great! i am guessing by the nickname that you actually know what you're doing so i can't wait to see the finished product!

I kinda know what i'm doing lol, i don't often write up sheet music but i've done a fair few grades in piano and at the moment can just about play it right.

BTW as i was reading early in this topic QUEEN RULE. Just had to get that out, and if anyone wants any queen music (sheet music) i have quite a bit.

PG

BTW as i was reading early in this topic QUEEN RULE. Just had to get that out, and if anyone wants any queen music (sheet music) i have quite a bit.

PG

ooo! you really should post them! there are plenty of queen worshipers around here who would really appreciate that(including yours truly of course):thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...

Great work everybody! Grace Kelly isn't very hard to play on the piano. I was surprised that after 5 minutes of tinkering around, I was able to play and sing it. At least it will look impressive to my friends. :biggrin2:

Can anyone please tell me what # stands for again? Please? I sound like such an idiot. :blush-anim-cl:

It means flat. So if you see C# you play the black key that is to the right of the normal C. I hope I'm not confusing you

Whew okay thanks :blush-anim-cl: I sounded so stupid...I'm rubbishcakes at reading music. :blush-anim-cl:

I swear this is the last one: what about Bb?

Don't worry about it. Bb would be the black key that it right before the whote B key, which is to the left of the normal C.