New song in North America !?

JiPi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alwq2002
Heard that the japanese version could have songs that haven't been released anywhere else... And France has the shortest album :thumbdown:

Goshhh, there's J version???????? Eww, I want it! Any Japanese fan hereee??:wub2:

Guest alwq2002
Heard that the japanese version could have songs that haven't been released anywhere else... And France has the shortest album :thumbdown:

Goshhh, there's J version???????? Eww, I want it! Any Japanese fan hereee??:wub2:

Hi guys,

As a really big fan of Mika, I have been watching closley to see if je is playing in New York, and by some miracle, there is one night only on 29th March. Tickets are on Ebay. I hope you can go!!!!!

Phil

I'm sure there is a site somewhere that you can get CDs from abroad, not sure of the name though.

They are really beautiful lyrics, would love to hear the song.:wub2:

I'm sure there is a site somewhere that you can get CDs from abroad,

How many cd's do I have to buy and send on the other side :wink2:

I hate it when that happen but usually in North American we get the shorther version of album so for once we are the lucky ones...

OMG it's amazing :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: thank you so much :wub2:

and yes I downloaded it and bla bla, if people want me to buy music then the least they can do is to release it on a site I have access to :boxed:

Oh wow! Thank you so much for uploading Erase! I really love it!!:D

Amazon.com doesn't list the US track listing for Life In Cartoon Motion but bestbuy.com does...

US track listing:

1. Grace Kelly

2. Lollipop

3. My Interpretation

4. Love Today

5. Relax, Take It Easy

6. Ring Ring

7. Any Other World

8. Billy Brown

9. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

10. Stuck In The Middle

11. Erase

12. Happy Ending

13. Over My Shoulder

The order seems exactly the same as Canada's but is Over My Shoulder really listed as a separate track and not hidden? :shocked:

I'm happy both Ring Ring and Erase are included as part of the album and not bonuses! I can't wait to have a hard copy of this album!!

Thank you JiPi!

I really like this song, especially the chorus, even though it sounds sad. It's really different from most of the bubbly songs from the album.

Good job Mika!

Yeah i think the same thing! I don't think it was recorded at the same time as the rest of the album, and it very sound like a song made for American people

JiPi, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!

I can now sleep easy at night, knowing that I have the track, lol!

Forgive my ignorance, but how does a song sound as if it were made for an American audience or any other audience? Just curious :)

Forgive my ignorance, but how does a song sound as if it were made for an American audience or any other audience? Just curious :)

I think it's just like a sort of feeling, an impression... I had the same thought... I think this song is a bit less original than all the others, as if he took less risks in it... More "music industry"-like, more common... Quite like it, but i definitly prefer the others ! I think if i had heard this one first, i just would have thought "well... not bad, but one more..."