The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

Hehe, can we add you to the Martin Fan Clan or is Luke Who still your no. 1? :naughty:

Martin is so wickedly cool

Think one could laugh his arse off with this man...I mean I almost did,but was tryin to hold back :roftl:

here's my pic btw,his face is killer :roftl:

CIMG0945.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's wrong with his neck? It looks so eh... red? :blink:

Ow man, he is so funny... I couldn't take my eyes off him during the gig, he was jumping and running around like a loonie. And I am so happy that texting blind is one of my better developed skills - so I was able to update Sarahlou (and the forum) and watch Martin at the same time. :naughty:

After the gig when I met him I was so hyper. Just the excitement. I tried to stay calm but obviously I couldn't hide it. It was all filmed by their private camera man and Martin said to him 'look she is shaking, she is shaking!' :roftl: (hey, I wasn't, honestly! :blush-anim-cl: )

I know... He must be a man of details, he noticed all the details on our presents and summed them up in front of the camera! I bet Mika and the other band members will have a good laugh when they see this masterpiece of interaction between Martin and his Fan Clan. :naughty:

I just read your report! Hilarious! Was he high on something or was he his usual self? :roftl:

What's wrong with his neck? It looks so eh... red? :blink:

while all are worried about mika's throat:naughty: I saw Martin strugglin with the tie, and he "moves" the guitar a lot on stage..with its strap on:boxed:

we know the band also give all of theirselves:band:

"and this,children,is Mr Waugh explaining how proper interraction with the screen is done" :roftl:

He seemd in a normal state,just slightly freezing

But I love it how I got asked if Luke was drunk in frankfurt :roftl: Is that a standard question? :lmao:

Luke drunk? Actually I don't like drunk people but I would love to see a drunk Luke. :naughty:

Ow man. This morning I realized that I totally missed Mika during Relax. The entire first song of the show my eyes were glued to the Man with the Guitar in front of me. :blink:

Luke drunk? Actually I don't like drunk people but I would love to see a drunk Luke. :naughty:

Ow man. This morning I realized that I totally missed Mika during Relax. The entire first song of the show my eyes were glued to the Man with the Guitar in front of me. :blink:

can't take my eyes off of you:fisch:..I've the opposite problem...hope someone put vids of the band coz I was so stuck in the middle of the front row that I couldn't see anything than the Mikster..{naaaah he's so capturing even if I was alone:wub2:..}

he's so cool :punk:

I just loved the

me to mirti "Martin's so nice"

Mirti: "Nice? That's not the right word here!" :roftl: :roftl:

Don't you agree? :das:

Mirti is so right! But she's quite an experienced Martinophiliac by now. :wink2:

You too now, aren't you?:biggrin2: