The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, just popped in to ask if anyone knows how The Waugh is? Is he over his bout of food poisoning yet?

I hope he'll be fit and ready for Glasgow, 'cause I'm ready for a bout of balloon throwing that night!

Hehe, I am not THAT close with him :naughty: - probably Kath spoke with him last night (she is the honorary member of the Fan Clan) but Kath was over the moon because of Mika, haven't heard anything from her about Martin yet.

Hehe, I am not THAT close with him :naughty: - probably Kath spoke with him last night (she is the honorary member of the Fan Clan) but Kath was over the moon because of Mika, haven't heard anything from her about Martin yet.

Okay, you'll see him in Amsterdam right, tell him that the penguin wants to have a balloon fight with him, where we will throw balloons at each other during Lollipop. Could be a running thing through the UK gigs if he wants, it could be a laugh.

And you want me to remember a message from you to him? :naughty:

Oh Rose, you are funny... I can't even remember what I want to tell him myself! :roftl: :roftl:

Oh well... I'd better stay off Diet Coke in Amsterdam. :naughty:

I'll see what I can do, I would love to speak to him again and I will do my best to deliver your message! :thumb_yello:

And you want me to remember a message from you to him? :naughty:

Oh Rose, you are funny... I can't even remember what I want to tell him myself! :roftl: :roftl:

Oh well... I'd better stay off Diet Coke in Amsterdam. :naughty:

I'll see what I can do, I would love to speak to him again and I will do my best to deliver your message! :thumb_yello:

Thank you Blue, don't worry if you don't remember, I make sure I get hold of a balloon in Glasgow, and throw down the gauntlet afterwards.LOL!

Hehe don't get me wrong btw... It's not that I'm nervous, in this kind of situations it's just that want to ask so much that I probably forget what exactly I want to ask. Call it hyperness. Chaos on legs. And excitement. :biggrin2:

I would love to have a balloon fight in Glasgow! :thumb_yello:

Sorry Blue...it has been on my mind that I hadn't 'Martin reported' but I had such a short time at the station and yes, as you so rightly said...my mind was elsewhere...sorry.

I didn't really get to talk to Martin. Because I wasn't on the forum all week I didn't realise that he had been ill. I have to say, he 'performed' very well! However, he came out of the building about an hour before any of the others...we said hi to him but he walked straight to the bus, looked back and said, sorry, but I am still not so well, I need to get on the bus. So, there wasn't much to report really.

I know you may well have gone as I haven't seen you tonight but in case you see this before Amsterdam..have a BRILLIANT time!

Thanks Kath! And no worries! I know you care about Martin too. Sorry to hear that he was still feeling not very well in Oslo :sad: - I hope he will feel much better by now! :thumb_yello:

Hi Blue....yes, I hope he is much better by now..have an amazing time tonight!

can his eyes get any more blue?

NO WAY!! In Torino I remember them brighting in the dark...:wub2:

There is only one guy I know whose eyes are a tiny bit intenser blue, he's Dutch (my ex).

How surprising, that guy always "show up" when talking about Scottish stuff:bleh: