Jodi Marr

daisylou

Have you all been to Jodi Marr`s website? jodimarr.com

Go into the photos and you will see some lush shots of our favourite guy not posing just being him.

Was gunna put them up but not sure how the copyright stands so best not.

Enjoy!

xx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys been to the music page? There's a song by Mika called "Your Sympathy"...is it just me or has this never been released or even talked about? Anyways, it's amazing! :mf_lustslow:

Very nice pics, i really like mika and steve tyler and mika (red door) is lovely..... I love this website sooo much, iv only been popping on and off 4 about a week and iv learned so much and seen so many lovely pictures that i would NEVER have found myself! Thx. xxxx

Have you seen the yellow shoes he's wearing in one of the pics ?????? I'm not sure his "sense of fashion" will explain that... :wink2:

Unforunately I have to agree.

I actually like the shoes but they make his feet look soooooooooooooooooooo big!

Does anyone know how big his....................................................................feet are ? LOL!! they look a good size 11 normally but you all now the saying big feet mean big.............................................shoes!!

xx

Unforunately I have to agree.

I actually like the shoes but they make his feet look soooooooooooooooooooo big!

Does anyone know how big his....................................................................feet are ? LOL!! they look a good size 11 normally but you all now the saying big feet mean big.............................................shoes!!

xx

God... You're a very very naughty girl !!! :wink2: :wink2: :roftl:

LOL how did u notice the yellow shoes,i think i was looking at his face and missed them!!! at least he doesnt appear to have socks on with them..... Yes big feet!!!!! Oh god now u have me thinking things i really shouldn't!!!!! Wonder wot size they r? I'm sure that some1 here will know the answer and AMAZE me!! xxxxx PS i MEAN his feet!! x

thanks, daisylou! you always have interesting tidbits around. :bleh:

the Summer 2006 L.A pic reminds me of this diner that me and my old friend used to frequent...:( great pic, tho. :thumb_yello:

i'm still trying to get the song to play!

Yeah...it did the same thing for me...after a LONG wait I was able to listen to it though!

Here's the direct link to the song, it's easier this way:

http://web.mac.com/jodimarr/iWeb/Site/Music_files/Your%20Sympathy%201.mp3

Thanks for that, the page was freezing up on me too. I really like that one much better than Erase.

thanks, nailia, worked! :)

like the song alot: much softer and not as blown out as usual.. but it's not at all like the rest of LICM. seems much more "on-the-ground" than the other LICM songs that usually get me in another world...

Isnt it strange hearing him sing something else i'm so use to listening to the cd all day. Like it but will have to listen in the dark in bed later, 2 take it in and hear the words. I still havent been able to hear erase, nothing happens when i try and download it. just blank page but no-one else seems to b having probs so it must b something im doing!:thumbdown: xxx

Tia do you have a firewall or a pop up blocker ? it did this to me too when i tried to download Erase, and i had to "accept the download"... Check if no message appears at the top of the window, just under the website address... If no, hmmm... Nothing more i can say :emot-sad:

when i just did my sympathy i clicked on the link and it took me straight to windows media and played.... when i try and listen to erase it seems to take me to another site i press download and the page goes blank. iv been trying most of the day!

Yeah...it did the same thing for me...after a LONG wait I was able to listen to it though!

Here's the direct link to the song, it's easier this way:

http://web.mac.com/jodimarr/iWeb/Site/Music_files/Your%20Sympathy%201.mp3

Thanks so much Naila!!! This song is really nice! Truth be told, I like it a gazillion times more than 'Erase'.

Thanks again Naila! :thumb_yello:

i've always been wondering...what would mika sound post LICM? all his songs on this cd seem similarly themed; what's after that??

my sympathy sorta shows what else he has in store. :)