Hi I'm violetsky

violetsky

Hi Mika-Fans :D

I'm Celine from Switzerland and I'm 17. I'm a huge Queen-Fan and I heard about Mika on brianmay.com.

I bought the album but it was not released in Switzerland then, so it's an import from England.

I love that album very very much !!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: And Mika is such a great great singer !

My English is very bad :blush-anim-cl: , but I hope you'll understand what I want to say ;)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Celine, welcome!

Brian May is amazing, and he's approved Mika!!!

Where about in Switzerland do you live, is 'Grace Kelly ' played on radio there?

I live in Zug, that's in the middle of Switzerland. I wrote an E-Mail to the biggest Swiss Radio channel (DRS3) and asked if they could play Mika. And 2 weeks later they played Grace Kelly the first time and the radiospeaker said that he love this song. Now I hear Grace Kelly about three times a day on this Radio channel :D

Grace Kelly isn't released in Switzerland yet. But Relax is new in the Swiss single charts this week :groupwave:

Hiya!! ... welcome newbie and have a blast!!!

Love the part about Freddie how true!! , and he was :wink2:

Freddie will always be my favourite star ! It's so sad that he passed away. I'm going to his statue in Montreux every year :)

I live in Zug, that's in the middle of Switzerland. I wrote an E-Mail to the biggest Swiss Radio channel (DRS3) and asked if they could play Mika. And 2 weeks later they played Grace Kelly the first time and the radiospeaker said that he love this song. Now I hear Grace Kelly about three times a day on this Radio channel :D

Grace Kelly isn't released in Switzerland yet. But Relax is new in the Swiss single charts this week :groupwave:

I find it quite funny that the Swiss radio station plays Relax before Grace Kelly, Relax over here was only used as a taster so far, when did it come out as a single?

I know Switzerland quite well , I probably spent half my childhood there on holidays, as well as the area of Bodensee, so I can relate a bit