HI

Marty

Hi, my name is Marty and I'm 17 & from Sydney, Australia.

I found out about Mika because I'm a complete music freak and I look at world-wide charts too much.. I saw that Mika had been ontop of the UK charts for like 4 weeks so I looked him up on wikipedia and saw that he was Lebanese (like me!) and I went to youtube to have a listen to "Grace Kelly", then I realised it was that weird song I saw on MTV the other week.. that I kinda liked (even though it sounded so homosexual when I first heard it lol nothing wrong with that) and now it's my favourite song.

& I found these forums to post a really funny radio interview with Mika that I heard today but it hasn't been put up on the site yet, I'll be sure to post it as soon as it's put up.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone! I'm lollypop or eva my real name! I'm french so I'm sorry for my english:wink2: I'd discover mika on the radio with relax take it easy I' ve love it so i've bought the album. It's the best album that I've ever heard! (after queen ) my favorites songs are lollypop of course, love today and happy ending!

see you soon!:thumb_yello: