May sound stupid...

Chance72399

well, yes, if you're the only female in the class, it's okay, probably a real scream!

But I work occasionally in a sports club and am surrounded by men men, they are so opinionated and they only talk about who laid whom last night, who scored more and footy, footy, and more footy, I have to totally switch off, go into my little world of dreams...

there is more to life than men men, and that's why Mika has arrived, he will save the world or me!:wink2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. I have to switch off often but I honestly think its more fun than if the class were all females. They are interesting to say the least.

Hehe I hope Mika can save humanity from such nonsense. He's fabulous and if there were more men like him the world would be a better place =D

Yes, only one! But if they were just a bit more like him, I think that would be nice =D Especially considering there is only one Mika to go around and I'm quite certain I won't have the pleasure of getting him haha Sooo, if guys were more like Mika then that would be great hahahaha

well, yes, if you're the only female in the class, it's okay, probably a real scream!

But I work occasionally in a sports club and am surrounded by men men, they are so opinionated and they only talk about who laid whom last night, who scored more and footy, footy, and more footy, I have to totally switch off, go into my little world of dreams...

there is more to life than men men, and that's why Mika has arrived, he will save the world or me!:wink2:

Yeh my gyms the same , I make sure I always have my ipod on and go into my own little world :mf_rosetinted:

Can I answer this one can I can I can I ??

Well camp is gay without the errrr physical side... a straight man can be camp without actually wanting to do naughty things with another man :blush-anim-cl: , it just really means a man thats feminine or is really in touch with his femine side ! :thumb_yello:

That's a very good explanation, even a no-english-as-a-native-language person as me understood it immediately! Thanks! :thumb_yello: Although I was already thinking camp means all that...

Erm... I'm only ickle but here's my deffinition of camp...

A bit OTT, a bit theatrical (Mika said in an interview 'Some peope call me camp. Or theatrical. But I say whatever.') possibly a bit girly, colourful and very happy. Am I right?

as for being camp, it may be true in his case on a TOTALLY POSITIVE meaning. I personally love his style, he's comfy with hisemlf, however himself is (you get me..): I personally don't care a thing. :) 100% right to me. :thumb_yello: