The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The bar freaked me out too , I created a monster :shocked: , it will return in a different form

<lifts train off track with little finger>

I think that's a tad egotistical.....:blink: all you did was start a thread ....this board isn't just about you dear,and what you like or don't, it's about lots of people...all with different tastes and personalities...but surely that's the beauty of the 'net? And what makes message boards interesting ..if you don't like one thing/conversation ..away you go to another ..no big deal.

Frankly, what I saw last night was disgusting and bullying of the highest order,and to think you all claim to love a man who was once bullied himself :sad:

but ..I've said my piece and that's that, I don't hold grudges, but I shall no longer be around here ..I'll check in for news and such but that's all.

I think that's a tad egotistical.....:blink: all you did was start a thread ....this board isn't just about you dear,and what you like or don't, it's about lots of people...all with different tastes and personalities...but surely that's the beauty of the 'net? And what makes message boards interesting ..if you don't like one thing/conversation ..away you go to another ..no big deal.

Frankly, what I saw last night was disgusting and bullying of the highest order,and to think you all claim to love a man who was once bullied himself :sad:

but ..I've said my piece and that's that, I don't hold grudges, but I shall no longer be around here ..I'll check in for news and such but that's all.

Everyone is due to their point of view (youve obviously missed my humour , or lack of it) ... for every one of you there are ten that were annoyed , see ya fillip

<makes coffee>

Lol yer sure XD

Reminds me of a boy on the beach whos older than me.. who betends to be a superhero.. Hes autistic or something.. and I betend to throw stuff at him.. and he'll block them with his imaginary sheild! He rocks :D He sings to us tooo :)

Lol yer sure XD

Reminds me of a boy on the beach whos older than me.. who betends to be a superhero.. Hes autistic or something.. and I betend to throw stuff at him.. and he'll block them with his imaginary sheild! He rocks :D He sings to us tooo :)

ah! someones sees that Im not serious!!!!! :roftl:

Everyone is due to their point of view (youve obviously missed my humour , or lack of it) ... for every one of you there are ten that were annoyed , see ya fillip

<makes coffee>

Can you make me some tea please :)

Lol yer sure XD

that's a great way of putting it...love that

Not great - bus didnt pick up girls this morning - had to take them to school - then with lots of bits and pieces not going to plan, its not been a day to remember :boxed:

i'm sorry, that usually happens, if one thing goes wrong, other things usually follow...are you cheered up now?

Sorry I was too busy saving a ship that was about to sink . ahem :wink2: , yes sugar is in!! :thumb_yello:

Freddie lol. Your just a little bittle moderator. Nothing major XD you can only like.. delete posts and stuff.

To be a superhero.. you have to be an admin.. Sunny is super hero around here ^___________^