The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

And another one....

:yay:I WILL BE THERE!!! :yay:

Thanks to Steph!! :flowers2:

I just sorted out my flights and I booked, and now I hope everything will go fine and that my flight is not cancelled or delayed and... and... and... :blink:

Anyway, I will be there, just like I said. :biggrin2:

OMG!!!!!!:shocked: almost all of the MFC will be there!!:shocked:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink: :blink: I don't wanna dress outrageously. I wanna wear my red jeans and one blouse and some other things I really like.

at concerts, comfort is key :thumb_yello:

so something that you can jump around in.

:roftl: I'll be sitting downstairs watching telly with hubby and I'll make an excuse to go upstairs (pc is in the bedroom) - I'll come down an hour later and hes like - "you've been on the Mika site again haven't you?!" :roftl:

I can just imagine you denying this but blustering about it, no, no, I was just seeing if there was any washing needing doing, at the loo, checking out the kids etc etc. :naughty:

i can't find my anklets !!!!!

we've got a cultural show coming up tonigt and i'm supposed to dance in it

and i'm supooseeed to be rehearsing right now but nope. :naughty:

mfc it is :)

Cool, what sort of dancing?

:blink: :blink: I don't wanna dress outrageously. I wanna wear my red jeans and one blouse and some other things I really like.

Yeah, I think I'll wear something nice - but maybe bright colours or something. My friend Charlotte who is coming with us is training to be a fashion designer at uni and she's really good - I might ask her to help out! :wink2:

I can just imagine you denying this but blustering about it, no, no, I was just seeing if there was any washing needing doing, at the loo, checking out the kids etc etc. :naughty:

Exactly - all of those, then I'll try a double bluff and go well go and check the pc then and see if I've been on there - thinking "please don't, please don't" lol!!

:roftl:

Yeh I can wait to stage dive , last time in newcastle it was great!:punk:

We'll be able to spot you then Freddie - the nutter jumping off the stage! Please forgive me if I'm in the first few rows and dodge out the way of a flying Freddie! :roftl: :roftl:

And another one....

:yay:I WILL BE THERE!!! :yay:

Thanks to Steph!! :flowers2:

I just sorted out my flights and I booked, and now I hope everything will go fine and that my flight is not cancelled or delayed and... and... and... :blink:

Anyway, I will be there, just like I said. :biggrin2:

I wanna come too!!!!

But I think I really need some help...

I never been on an airplane or even been to another country... :blink:

So... please help!!! What must I do?? :shocked:

We'll be able to spot you then Freddie - the nutter jumping off the stage! Please forgive me if I'm in the first few rows and dodge out the way of a flying Freddie! :roftl: :roftl:

that would be SO cool...i would do that if i had the guts :shocked:

but then again, Freddie Laser Eyes Double is quite capable of performing inhuman feats...:roftl::roftl:

Yeh its hapening! , we need a where and how and why meet up plan :wink2:

Kewl - I must admit though, i have absolutely no clue about the area at all! I have only ever been to the NEC before (to the Computer Trade Show - thrilling it was :wink2: )

Wow, I can't believe this place - everyone is so cool, making it happen for people to come to England to see Mika! It's hard to believe that everyone has only known each other for a few months too!

*goes all gushy & sentimental* :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know where I'm going either! I've only been to the Barfly. Well...I've been to Birmingham before but I was very little and don't remember how to get there or anything!

Atleast I don't have to worry about that. I'll just sit in MM's car and follow them:naughty: