Mika's best feature?

Big Girl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, definitely! and his oppenness--- the way he looks deeply into someone's eyes when he's talking to them.

You almost made me pass out, cos I imagined how he'd look deeply in my eyes:blush-anim-cl: *Aaaaand nicole passed out*

Of course i love everything about him but my favourite thing is his teeth. His two front teeth are so cute and adorable :mf_lustslow: and of course his hair :wub2: because it's like mine but shorter lol.

I can only agree with all you`ve said. Mika is adorable both the way he looks, and inside too(his songs, his jokes and everything in between). His songs are so colourful, vital and also deep.

I just love thoese cute dark eyes and his wonderful smile. And even thoese silly red or green pants screams: I will never be like the otherones!

And, of course, his curly hair! I like them a lot because i have hair like that too(only blond).

Mika is SOOOO funny and handsome and experienced at the same time...

It more like wot i would like to do to him:wink2:

The tart in me is coming out never been like this before:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not like this any other time just him i'm picky u know:wub2:

I'm going to be the mika slut:blush-anim-cl:

It more like wot i would like to do to him:wink2:

The tart in me is coming out never been like this before:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not like this any other time just him i'm picky u know:wub2:

I'm going to be the mika slut:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: It's ok i'm sure most of us have the same ideas!

It's impossible to choose just one thing because it's everything.

If he wasn't a fanatastic songwriter with an amazing voice and a really lovely person, I probably wouldn't fancy him at all.

As it is, I fancy just about everything about him, but if I had to choose just one physical feature it would be his eyes..................:mf_lustslow:

You almost made me pass out, cos I imagined how he'd look deeply in my eyes:blush-anim-cl: *Aaaaand nicole passed out*

sigh..i know someone who had the exact stare has he did: eyebrows furrowed, eyes penetrating...:wub2:

it's not like you're being looked at, but looked into. and for a fleeting moment, you feel like you're the only other person in the world. :blush-anim-cl:

sigh..i know someone who had the exact stare has he did: eyebrows furrowed, eyes penetrating...:wub2:

it's not like you're being looked at, but looked into. and for a fleeting moment, you feel like you're the only other person in the world. :blush-anim-cl:

*aaaaand nicole passed out. again.*