Mika's best feature?

Big Girl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, I like his smile, i like his beautiful eyes (i`m not really sure, are they brown?) i like the way he talks..so funny! i like his curly hair. i like, i like.. i like everything about him! *fell in love*

For me it is his voice!

His singing voice and his talking "airport accent" voice. Everyone says I have that 'cos I seem to take on the accent of person who I'm talking to even though I don't mean too. It gets frustrating as then the person thinks I am trying to be funny but its not intentional!!

Also like his dance-or rather the way he can't dance as he is so tall he always looks so strange!-but always cute!!

xx

Also like his dance-or rather the way he can't dance as he is so tall he always looks so strange!-but always cute!!

xx

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I agree he can't dance !! he loves moving everywhere on the stage but i don't think he ever took any dance lesson :roftl: !!

that's what is so cute about him.... he's almost like a child who can't help but jumping all around !!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I agree he can't dance !! he loves moving everywhere on the stage but i don't think he ever took any dance lesson :roftl: !!

that's what is so cute about him.... he's almost like a child who can't help but jumping all around !!

HE CAN'T DANCE AT ALL BUT I LOVE THE WAY HE DANCES. MIND YOU I COULDN'T TAKE HIM TO A CLUB...OR COULD I??? :wub2:

:wink2: :wink2: definitely his teasing , also the way he looks when he 's answering questions, ( coy, shy but affirmative ,a funny mixture of all those) and of course ....:wink2: ..playing with ...those very very sexy braces....:wink2:

by the way I can't wait until Sat night when the exclusive v. is shown!!!!!!!

Its just 2 hard 2 choose 1 or a couple of things... hes just the complete package,mayb apart from his feet !!! weird feet it has 2 b said :naughty: xxxx

I think those feet are just long and narrow,the pic distorted them, and if they are not, then does it matter, then we sell them as Mika feet, unique...:punk:

I think those feet are just long and narrow,the pic distorted them, and if they are not, then does it matter, then we sell them as Mika feet, unique...:punk:
LOL steph, i kinda hope the picture distorts them!!! mayb if i ever get 2 meet him ill ask if i can c them and report back here!!! can u imagine "yes Mika I think yr GREAT, but can i have a look at yr feet please?!

:naughty: xxxxxx

LOL steph, i kinda hope the picture distorts them!!! mayb if i ever get 2 meet him ill ask if i can c them and report back here!!! can u imagine "yes Mika I think yr GREAT, but can i have a look at yr feet please?!

:naughty: xxxxxx

that would certainly make or break a conversation, haha, but knowing his sense of homour, he'll sing..... 'do I attract you...with my...cheesy smell...:wink2:

that would certainly make or break a conversation, haha, but knowing his sense of homour, he'll sing..... 'do I attract you...with my...cheesy smell...:wink2:

NOOOO YUCK!!! now i feel sick!!! I want to think nice Mika thoughts not smelly cheesy feet!!! Im not a big feet person anyway but thats a horrible thought!! No if i ever meet mika and fingers crossed we all will!!! I hope i manage to ask him something cool and interesting but knowing me ill just splutter something really stupid!!!:naughty: xxxx

no seriously, I really think that the pic made them look odd cause they are long and narrow, he's got perfectly good feet, I'm sure, just because he's so tall (bit unfair this comparison to a giraffe, don't you think?

no seriously, I really think that the pic made them look odd cause they are long and narrow, he's got perfectly good feet, I'm sure, just because he's so tall (bit unfair this comparison to a giraffe, don't you think?

I didn't know there was a comparison 2 a giraffe, i love giraffes!!:thumb_yello: yes gotta b the pic thou most man have awful feet anyway(or mayb thats the ones i meet) i think Mika has so much going 4 him his feet doesnt really matter!! but i was shocked when i saw that pic, i have to try and get it out of my mind now!! xx

I didn't know there was a comparison 2 a giraffe, i love giraffes!!:thumb_yello: yes gotta b the pic thou most man have awful feet anyway(or mayb thats the ones i meet) i think Mika has so much going 4 him his feet doesnt really matter!! but i was shocked when i saw that pic, i have to try and get it out of my mind now!! xx

the picture was horrible, but I kept on saying to myself...it's only a camera angle and they are just long and slim, they are okay'... and I really don't care, as long as he can perform and sing as he does, his feet can be anything he wants them to be...

yes he was compared to a giraffe, cause he comes over as all arms and le:punk: gs!!!!