Fillip

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darnit. And you got Star Wars too.

*Sighs*

I'll claim 2003's live action one by P.J Hogan then with Jeremy Sumpter and Jason Isaacs. Lol.

Yeah, what a claimer i am, huh ?? :roftl:

Wish i could really have all these things, though... :blush-anim-cl:

not forgetting ...my garden, Wilmslow Garden Centre and all it's goodies including the pets and aquatic centre and all the plants, birdies,the Peak district ..and Editors (and all their songs...) :naughty: :naughty:

I claim Friends !!! And ER, and Desperate Housewives !! And Scrubs !! And the Simpsons !

I claim Central Park (it's in NY, and I got it, but you never know, the rules, the rustlers :sneaky2: )

I claim Niagara and Victoria Falls !

I claim ... I don't know...

:blink:

I claim:

Renars Kaupers

Mana + all songs he has written/recorded... heck I even claim all the songs he likes :punk: And I claim his clothes as well :mf_rosetinted: and his make-up :mf_rosetinted:

Gackt

Miyavi

Koen Wauters

oh and did anyone claim the colour pink? if not then I'll have it :mf_rosetinted: and sunglasses, I claim all ugly sunglasses in the world :yay:

Damn! This is taking forever to read...if any of ya have somethin i claimed do let me know

so, i claim ...

valentino rossi (of course)

apple tea

banana split

words

the colours yellow and blue and green

oranges

mika's white piano(in your face, mika:bleh:!)

the sun and jupiter

banana and chocolate lollipops

minis

Damn! This is taking forever to read...if any of ya have somethin i claimed do let me know

so, i claim ...

valentino rossi (of course)

apple tea

banana split

words

the colours yellow and blue and green

oranges

mika's white piano(in your face, mika:bleh:!)

the sun and jupiter

banana and chocolate lollipops

minis

you can have Valentino Rossi,minis, words,banana splits and oranges...everything else is claimed...:naughty:

:blink:

I claim:

Renars Kaupers

Mana + all songs he has written/recorded... heck I even claim all the songs he likes :punk: And I claim his clothes as well :mf_rosetinted: and his make-up :mf_rosetinted:

Gackt

Miyavi

Koen Wauters

oh and did anyone claim the colour pink? if not then I'll have it :mf_rosetinted: and sunglasses, I claim all ugly sunglasses in the world :yay:

all good! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: maybe you should post your list Fillip :roftl: how can you keep track of all that? I have trouble keeping track of my own claims :doh:

Oh I claim Fanta Shokata btw :mf_rosetinted: and cupcakes :yay:

Hmmm maybe someone will eventually get bored enough to do it :shocked: Well it could be me, I'm looking forward to yet another fab friday night where my daughter goes to bed around 8 and I'll be stuck at home with no company apart from my computer :yay:

Any pets left to claim? a parrot maybe :blink:

:shocked: man, you guys are fast! u stole my lollipop!<sniff>

oh well...

anyhow, for those of you who haven't got a clue who valentino is, here's a pic of the man himself...not sure why the image thingie isn't workin, but here's a link

click me:)