Mika wasn't there !

sunshine931

Mika was supposed to do a performance of Grace Kelly at a TV show in Montréal, Canada called La Fureur. So me, my sister and two of my friends, we got tickets to go to in the audience on the set of that show, which airs live on saturday nights. Ok, this is the cheeeeesiest show ever. I never watch it. But we wanted to go there to see Mika and that was the only reason we were there. And when you go there you get to meet the artists and everything so I was like : there's my chance !!!

We got there and they placed us in the first row. We were right besides the stage, it was perfect. So they started to announce the artists that were gonna perform: Andrée Waters (don't like her), K-Maro (bah... not so much) and..... Jean-François Brault..... What the f*** !!!! We were like : nooooo it can't be !!! We came here just for him !!! But now it was too late, we couldn't leave because the show was starting and we were first row and the camera was on us pretty much all the time. So we did the show... and I won a MP3 player on the air... which was the only cool part. But we were so devasted that he was not there. At the end, we asked one of the people that work in the studio what happened but we already knew the answer... His plane couldn't land here because of the snowstorm we had all night long and in the morning....

So yeah... that sucked big time

I'm going to his concert monday... hope I'll get to meet him there !!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: sad to hear that. I can imagine your dissappointment :sneaky2:

but look on the bright side, you have a brand-new mp3 player now woo-hoo:punk:

Post us your pictures with Mika after you meet him on Monday:wink2:

Im sorry sunshine how disappointing for you!! Dont 4get to keep us informed on his concert on Monday, not long to wait now!!! You must b very xcited, enjoy yourself and shout HELLLLOOO MIKAAAAA from me!!!:punk: :punk: xxxx

Ohno!!

That sounds soo sad!!

Look at the bright side!

You're goin to Mika's gig!

And won mp3 and even saw k-maro LoL!

( I had forget that artist even existed :roftl:

I hated his music...

Sorry, if here's someone fancying him! )

Mika was supposed to do a performance of Grace Kelly at a TV show in Montréal, Canada called La Fureur.

I'm going to his concert monday... hope I'll get to meet him there !!!

I did not go but i did watch the hole thing on tv even if I hate Sebastien Benoit... really it was a long hour!!!!

See you Monday night :thumb_yello:

Sunshine, I know what you mean, I was in front of my tv and shocked when they said Andree Watters was replacing Mika... But in retrospect:

1- mp3 player!

2- Mika is way too big for La Fureur : i was very surprised that he agreed to it, he should have done Musique Plus instead!

3- See you at the Monday coooncerrrrrrt!!! :D

Thank you all for the kind words !!! Yes of course I was thrilled to win the MP3 player, although I already had one ! So I gave it to my sister, she was so happy !!! To those in Montréal who watched the show, You saw me answering the question on the air, I'm the blond girl with the balck and white stripes shirt !

So the show is tonight and I'm sooooooooo excited !!!! Can't wait, I know it'll be a blast !!! I'll take pictures and hope to get a picture with him !!!

I'll tell you all about it when I get home tonight and post the pictures !!!

Thank you all for the kind words !!! Yes of course I was thrilled to win the MP3 player, although I already had one ! So I gave it to my sister, she was so happy !!! To those in Montréal who watched the show, You saw me answering the question on the air, I'm the blond girl with the balck and white stripes shirt !

So the show is tonight and I'm sooooooooo excited !!!! Can't wait, I know it'll be a blast !!! I'll take pictures and hope to get a picture with him !!!

I'll tell you all about it when I get home tonight and post the pictures !!!

Im feeling so excited for you

which is weird

*o o o i hope you get to meet him*

Good Luck

and enjoy the show :punk:

I'M going to the concert tonight too in Montreal and can't wait to see him. I'll take pictures too so tonite after the show we should come here to chat and show our pics.

Have a nice show girls !!!

I'M going to the concert tonight too in Montreal and can't wait to see him. I'll take pictures too so tonite after the show we should come here to chat and show our pics.

Have a nice show girls !!!

It's gonna be FABULOUS !!! Can't wait !!! :punk:

sigh, wasn't allowed into mika's show at a toronto music station because i was a few months away from the age deadline...:(

so i know how you feel.

but yes, i'm sure the concert will be AWESOME!