Mika interviewed in Pop-ikoni (Finland) 24.2.2007

AnnaIndie

That interview is the cuttest especialy at the end!!!!! He's so adorable I just want to hug him!!!!!

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I was giggling to myself; needless to say, my mother walked in on me and thought I was insane. :roftl:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I was giggling to myself; needless to say, my mother walked in on me and thought I was insane. :roftl:

I was so gigglin too!

I have this permanent grin on my face now and it's all Mika's fault!! :roftl:

I was so gigglin too!

I have this permanent grin on my face now and it's all Mika's fault!! :roftl:

I totally understand! His laughter is very contagious and one can't help but giggle or laugh too! Omg..what has become of us?!! Once upon a time we were sane people who didn't cry at the slightest thing! :yikes:

we were all once Normal people :naughty:

Yes, once upon a time... lol

Btw, if anybody's interested, I've attempted (a very poor attempt, may I add) to translate the interview that Sunshine posted earlier over here. If any French speakers could help out with the bits that I couldn't translate/understand or correct what I've done, it would be highly appreciated :D

Yes, once upon a time... lol

Btw, if anybody's interested, I've attempted (a very poor attempt, may I add) to translate the interview that Sunshine posted earlier over here. If any French speakers could help out with the bits that I couldn't translate/understand or correct what I've done, it would be highly appreciated :D

Thanks so much Sou I've completed the translation you guys can go and read it just click on the link Sou posted.

Can't believe I haven't seen this before...

*Has been living under rock apparently*

That was really funny, the interviewer seriously didn't get him at all, lol.

No, actually u saw it first time because you didn't live under a rock... :roftl:

That giggle from him after he explained how keeping your tamagatchi alive is more important than work had me weak in the knees...aw...:blush-anim-cl:

She did seem rather harsh throughout the whole thing, very short and abrupt with all of her sentences and cutting him off. But hey, he looks ADORABLE!

*starts looking for her tamagatchi*:roftl: