Mika interviewed in Pop-ikoni (Finland) 24.2.2007

AnnaIndie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman doesn't seem into Tamagoshi jokes at the beginning, does she ? :roftl: He must have felt soooo lonely at this moment...

And she stays very "cold" and "not interested" even during the rest of the itw, don't you think ?? Except in the end... I think she was a bit destabilized, like she didn't know how to act...

The woman doesn't seem into Tamagoshi jokes at the beginning, does she ? :roftl: He must have felt soooo lonely at this moment...

And she stays very "cold" even during the rest of the itw, don't you think ??

I know...

I noticed it too.

She seems to think Mika's crazy!! :blink:

It must be the thing she actually had no idea who Mika was...

I mean Mika wasn't so famous in Finland at the time!

...he still is kinda unknown here!

Awww!!! This was a GREATTTT interviewwwwww!!!!! One of the best I've seen actually!! I mean, how can people ever think negatively of him? It seriously boggles me.

Loved this interview, one of my favourite, and aww, what he did at the end was adorable! :)

It's hard not to love him :original:

Thanks for the vid Anna!!!

I put that vid in my faves on youtube. lol.

To bad that lady doesn't care. She's just like.

"wtf is he talking about? I'm totally clueless so I'll just ignore it and pretend this didn't happen."

And then poor Mika's just like.

"Yeah. I pretty much ****ed up this interview. But whatever!"

lol.

I think I'm going to go to Toys-R-Us now and buy a tomogachi. :naughty:

thank you so much for this interview!!

And she stays very "cold" and "not interested" even during the rest of the itw, don't you think ?? Except in the end... I think she was a bit destabilized, like she didn't know how to act...

yeah i noticed that too! well, they could send some fans to interview him: we would have been far more hearty!:naughty:

I put that vid in my faves on youtube. lol.

To bad that lady doesn't care. She's just like.

"wtf is he talking about? I'm totally clueless so I'll just ignore it and pretend this didn't happen."

And then poor Mika's just like.

"Yeah. I pretty much ****ed up this interview. But whatever!"

lol.

I think I'm going to go to Toys-R-Us now and buy a tomogachi. :naughty:

mee too ive put it on my favourites list along with the live in manchester video where he swings his hips around :wub2:

thank you so much for this interview!!

yeah i noticed that too! well, they could send some fans to interview him: we would have been far more hearty!:naughty:

Hmm, are u sure that'd be a good thing!?

I mean people could get a bit too hearty, don't you think? :roftl:

I think it's perfect just the way it is... :naughty:

Ah, I used to have a stuffed Snoopy toy:biggrin2: And the very end of the interview... what can I say:blush-anim-cl:

Very reserved interviewer- I wonder what a body language expert would say about her fingers constantly fidgeting with her notebook?

Has the video been taken down already? I wanted to see again and its not uploading!

A HUGEthanks to both of you!!!!! The interview is just So cute and funny and Mika is SO rarrr :wub2: I just adore him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not?love this phrase! and the way he laugh :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: Some things are more important than job. For an example - feeding your tamagotchi..He`s just great! Thank you again! :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow::shocked: