Mika- Album Release Party in LA

jsap10690

Hi guys-

Sorry if theres already been a thread about this but I just found out that Mika is having an i store performance and doing a signing in Hollywood on Monday the 26th from 11 pm to 1 am. Its gonna be at the Virgin Megastore

at the Hollywood & Highland complex. yaaaaayyyy I'm totally going. anyone else?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AGH! I may be going! I think I've finally managed to coerce my mother into taking me ^_^ I feel like I could jump over the moon lol I wonder if I should reserve a copy of LICM to ensure entry... I don't know of many who are going but I would just die if we drove 4-5 hours to see Mika and couldn't get in >_< But I don't want to take a spot if I'm not going lol What a predicament! I really would be in absolute euphoria if I could go, though. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

AGH! I may be going! I think I've finally managed to coerce my mother into taking me ^_^ I feel like I could jump over the moon lol I wonder if I should reserve a copy of LICM to ensure entry... I don't know of many who are going but I would just die if we drove 4-5 hours to see Mika and couldn't get in >_< But I don't want to take a spot if I'm not going lol What a predicament! I really would be in absolute euphoria if I could go, though. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Fingers and other appendages definitely crossed for you, Shontih! Good luck! :)

dcdeb