Mika Rules

Mika-holic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, maybe it has already been posted but look at this video...

it makes me wanna meet Mika just to give him a hug and tell him:" oh dear, you're so special.I hope that you'll never be aware of this or you might become just another arrogant and mean celebrity."

ok, maybe it has already been posted but look at this video...

it makes me wanna meet Mika just to give him a hug and tell him:" oh dear, you're so special.I hope that you'll never be aware of this or you might become just another arrogant and mean celebrity."

Orh! Cute!

ARG! This thread was one the second page!!

haha, we like it!!

So, IS it true that they don't "edit" Mikas voice on the CD? 'cos, he sings the same way live..

I never have thought this! it would be sooo terrible!

has someone said that they "edit" Mika's voice on cd???

haha, good idea! Well, this IS your thread, so lets just keep it! (we don't want to destroy the server or whatever!!!

Oh! I was just looking at youtube (mika vids) and I just hate the way ppl keep being rude and evil when commenting!!!

haha, good idea! Well, this IS your thread, so lets just keep it! (we don't want to destroy the server or whatever!!!

Oh! I was just looking at youtube (mika vids) and I just hate the way ppl keep being rude and evil when commenting!!!

I noticed that too... comments saying "good, but he's gay..." or "he just wants to sound like Freddie Mercury" or whatever! I mean.. I don't go and see a video of christina aguilera and then, because I don't like her, comment saying "she's just another pop-star"... ooops I said it... (hope no one got offended!)

Uhu, just watching the Much on Demand one

*no comments* - yeah!

Uhu, he's so amazing live.. I'd wish I could go the 6th of april! But I can't..

Perez Hilton.com.. Scary dude!!!!

I had never heard about Perez before coming to MFC... but I suddenly thought of him as a "scary dude".. as you said

he's... strange? dangerously in love with Mika? dunno what to think..

I've only been there a few times before.. But now I have to look once in a while! He has some good Mika updates!!!

haha! Well, they look really good on a piano! *love when people play instruments*

I like his curls best, but as I once said: I'd take anyone with curls.. *slightly edited for your own sake*

haha! Well, they look really good on a piano! *love when people play instruments*

I like his curls best, but as I once said: I'd take anyone with curls.. *slightly edited for your own sake*

* slightly edited for your own sake* ??? be more precise please! :D

* slightly edited for your own sake* ??? be more precise please! :D

Haha, I once wrote this in the bar "I'd rape anyone with curly hair* or soemthing like that. People didn't like it tho! .. Curls have been my long time obsession! Anyone with curls and british accent would be my ideal man :roftl:

oh.. I see...

if you read a bit back this thread you'll know that I share with you a deep and dangerous obsession for men with curly hair and british accent (= Mika and Brian May when young) :cool:

uhu! Nice! It's impossible to keep up with everything that people writes.. :roftl:

I can't wait till I move to London! I'm so gonna find me a man! Haha!

You'll move to London?? Lucky u!!

London is the city of my dreams...

*thinks of living in London and meeting Mika while walking down the streets.... faints for happiness.... Mika heal her with a song(or a kiss.. that would be perfect) *

Haha, mouth-to-mouth!!

Well, I'm going as au pair and then afterwards I'd like to have a education there and work there.. I'd love to live in England - i've always wanted to move away (tho i just love my home)

me too.. Italy is beautiful but I don't feel so italian, if you know what I mean!

I've been studying english since i was 8 years old (tho you could never tell coz I feel a mess in english!) and England became very important to me..

my fave artist come from there, english is my fave language (I study french and german too) and London is awesome..

hope I will be able to move to London one day

Uhu! I looove Italy! Your history and stuff is cooooool!

I guess my fav language is.. I dunno!

I just love the british accent, it's so sexy! haha!

OMF! *still looking at Perez site*

He has blue hair now!