Mika Rules

Mika-holic

will he have multicoloured hair one day??? :boxed:

well..Italian story is beautiful but not when you study it at school...

at least one thousand pages of wars between kings and popes!

I have to go now!

see you later on this thread (aka Mika-Holic&EnFa chatting about everything :naughty: ) or anywhere else!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mouhahahaha I just wanted to ruin the EnFA - Mika-holic chat going on here !!!!

*puts pinky next to her mouth like dr evil*

you can't ruin our chat...

au contraire ma chérie..si tu veux parler avec nous t'es bienvenue! (sorry, haven't had french lesson since 2 weeks!!:shocked: )

I dreamt of Mika this night! It was night, I was in.. England somewhere!

And then, on a wall, there was this HUGE poster.. I mean HUGE! Then I asked this tall *handsome* guy if he could help getting it down.. He did, but then I changed my mind, afraid of getting caught and we somehow managed to get it up again!

Please, that WITCH dream.. Was it like, she came walking through your room, crawling over you bed, then she sat on your chest? And you couldn't move, but you feelt awake?

YES. IT'S CALLED SLEEP PARALYSIS.

I've had that too. First time I experienced it I was in my old room. My eyes opened and I saw this tall figure by my wardrobe. I shut my eyes...opened them again and this hand came down by my face so I shut my eyes again and felt this stabbing pain in my back, then I heard the door slam. That's when I REALLY woke up. I was absolutely petrified, I left my door open with the hall light on for WEEKS.

I had one a few months ago in my new room. Someone was by the door, and then came over and crawled on top of my bed. Their weight was on my feet, and then I felt then crawling up towards me...and then I woke up, can't remember how. Luckily I knew I has having a sleep paralysis because of the previous experience and I searched it up.

People have different experiences though. You experienced "The Hag" which is quite common. I just experienced some weird thing. Others feel aliens have come to kidnap them, and feel themselves getting dragged out of bed.

It happens in the REM state (Rapid Eye Movement)

Hope Ive helped :thumb_yello:

Thanks, didn't know the english name! I think it's so scary! Like, you can't move or anything.. I've only tried it in the mornings (which is completly normal to try)...

I'm glad i don't have those dreams.. They're too scar for me :wink2:

Thanks, didn't know the english name! I think it's so scary! Like, you can't move or anything.. I've only tried it in the mornings (which is completly normal to try)...

I'm glad i don't have those dreams.. They're too scar for me :wink2:

You have NOOOOO idea until you've experienced it. The first time it happened to me I never heard about it before, so I actually thought someone was in my room. Also, in my dreams it's always from someone else's point of view, like someone else watching me as I always see myself, but this time it was my point of view which made it even more terrifying.

The pain in my back that I felt...it felt like a knife. I remember VERY VAGUELY thinking that there were two people but it was so long ago I can't remember. I thought my house was being burgled, and when I did wake up after hearing the door slam I was too scared to go to my parents about it because I thought he was outside.

That's how realistic it is.

When he performed at HMV I came to late (long story of what happened) but I saw his water bottle, now I wish I got it got the sample of his saliva and cloned him mwahaha, no I wouldn't really do such a thing :) still wish i stolel his water bottle though.