Mika Rules

Mika-holic

I have a rather embarrassing erm...thing to confess.

well. It started off my mate burning his tongue, and we were talking about Mika anyway so I started telling him about how awesome it would be if Mika was a fireman...swinging his hose...and drenching himself in the water...in slow motion...and thats where I shall stop :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well. It started off my mate burning his tongue, and we were talking about Mika anyway so I started telling him about how awesome it would be if Mika was a fireman...swinging his hose...and drenching himself in the water...in slow motion...and thats where I shall stop :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

come on, I can't sleep!

CazGirl... you have all my support. no more words needed coz I do understand you, believe me.

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

as I have already said, smiles are very useful in case of lack of... self-control

:roftl: That's something we've all thought of, don't worry! :roftl:

didn't get to dream of Mika...

but I dreamed my of ex boyfriend and now I'm in a bad mood.. :sad:

as Mika sings in Happy Ending this is the way that we love,I'm not pretending, no hope no love no glory no happy ending

I feel as if I'm wastin' and I'm wasting everyday

:thumbdown:

no i didnt dream of Mika either

last night i dreampt of an e4 programme called Skins dont ask me why

But we were all trying to get upto leeds and we were terrified of older people.

And for some reason i was carrying tony around on my back :shocked:

bah thats the last time i drink whiskey before bed :shocked:

bah thats the last time i drink whiskey before bed :shocked:

:naughty: good choice

I remember that when Queen were my obsessione, I had a dream where they were having a concert in my school. so I was there completely amazed, and when Brian May (a young Bri) came next to me to meet me I just woke up while saying 'brian I love you so much... would you like to keep me Good Company?'

:boxed:

I dreamt of Mika this night! It was night, I was in.. England somewhere!

And then, on a wall, there was this HUGE poster.. I mean HUGE! Then I asked this tall *handsome* guy if he could help getting it down.. He did, but then I changed my mind, afraid of getting caught and we somehow managed to get it up again!

Please, that WITCH dream.. Was it like, she came walking through your room, crawling over you bed, then she sat on your chest? And you couldn't move, but you feelt awake?

hmm yes the witch dream i had its going back when i was aged 10 i think i was in bed and she came out of the warddrobe and first of all she leaned over my bed then sat ontop of me ......i could breathe although was hard to and i couldnt move waist down so i just screamed for help

then mum came in and it was gone

it shook me up totally i couldnt sleep for a week afterwards and i still remember it vividly 13years afterwards :blink:

oh yes and it felt like i was awake at the time

hmm yes the witch dream i had its going back when i was aged 10 i think i was in bed and she came out of the warddrobe and first of all she leaned over my bed then sat ontop of me ......i could breathe although was hard to and i couldnt move waist down so i just screamed for help

then mum came in and it was gone

it shook me up totally i couldnt sleep for a week afterwards and i still remember it vividly 13years afterwards :blink:

oh yes and it felt like i was awake at the time

As written, I've wathed a whole documentary with people, who had the ecxactly same "dream" as you.. Scary, huh?

well i have always put that dream down to getting scared by this one kids programme where this alien lived in a cupboard

i absolutely obsessed over the cupboard and wouldnot go to sleep unless a box was placed infront of the cupboard to stop the alien from coming out

i am normal now tho i have totally got over this it was just a child hood thing

i dont want people thinking i am a total nut job now :blink:

well i have always put that dream down to getting scared by this one kids programme where this alien lived in a cupboard

i absolutely obsessed over the cupboard and wouldnot go to sleep unless a box was placed infront of the cupboard to stop the alien from coming out

i am normal now tho i have totally got over this it was just a child hood thing

i dont want people thinking i am a total nut job now :blink:

No-one thinks you're crazy - yet!

You people know what more I'd like? To see Mikas house/room/appartment! I'd like to see how he lives!

hmm ive never actually thought about it but i bet he has a walk in clothes room :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

here's a weird thought: I would like to steal some of his clothes.. not to wear them because I'm a girl and he's taller than me (much taller than me!).

He must smell good...*faints* :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

here's a weird thought: I would like to steal some of his clothes.. not to wear them because I'm a girl and he's taller than me (much taller than me!).

He must smell good...*faints* :blush-anim-cl:

:lmao:

thats just a tiny bit strange :blink: