Mega-super-ultra-uber Happiest Dance Ever!!! >_<

Shontih

AHHHHHH!!!!! >_< It is official!! Tomorrow I will be driving to Hollywood to see Mika live at the in-store!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! I don't know when I've been more excited!! Heck yes!!! I'm off to reserve my copy so that I definitely get in to see him!!! ^_^ WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YAY-YUH!!!!! Very incredible amazing goodnight to you all!!!

MUAH!!!

Besitos!!!

Shontih

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bring my camera along! ^_^ No way I'm not getting momentos of this lol SO I'll come back with stories and pics and vid, unless something goes wrong.

Should I preorder his cd online or try to do it when I get there or do you think there won't be enough people for me to have to worry about getting a wristband. I really don't want to drive there and not get in to see Mika. i would be beyond devastated

I just called long distance on my cell >_< hehe I'm determined to see him

Agh, i'm worried! They said they have a couple hundred left and there will be enough but the thing is, I have to pre-order in that specific store >_< So I could get there tomorrow and there won't be any left. And they aren't allowed to hold any for anyone so its just luck of the draw. So now I'm going to have to beg to get there as early as possible >_< If we don't get in... oh I'll just die. I suppose I'm going to have to ask you all to pray with and for me to get in haha

:mf_popeanim: (for atmoshere and inspiration)

I will, I will ...I've already started :biggrin2:

I think you're definitely getting in. I told my mother about your cd 'situation' and she said from her experience hype is always created in order to create necessary attention... part of the business... but that they will let everyone in. I just want you to get in Shontih:biggrin2:

:mf_popeanim: (for atmoshere and inspiration)

I will, I will ...I've already started :biggrin2:

I think you're definitely getting in. I told my mother about your cd 'situation' and she said from her experience hype is always created in order to create necessary attention... part of the business... but that they will let everyone in. I just want you to get in Shontih:biggrin2:

Aww thanks so much! ^_^ I hope your mum is right. If not, i'm sure your support will do the trick!

hehe Must remain optimistic! I mean, no matter what i will be in Hollywood with Mika. What on earth is there to be worried/upset about!? :thumb_yello:

Thanks steph! I definitely will! I'll bring a camera and questions to ask if I get the chance! ^_^

I still can't believe I'm going. I am actually going to travel hundreds of miles to go be just feet away from Mika and eventually meet him!!! AGH! >_< :roftl: Its too much!! YAY!!

Just a little off topic and off thread but I think The LA gig may be near end if not already finished... it was supposed to have started at 9:40 right?

Give or take an hour after that ... I just can't wait to hear from Sivan and the others:blush-anim-cl:

oooh, yes it is ^_^ I wonder if anyone kept tabs of who is and isn't online at the moment hehe Is MikaMad checked in? LOL

*gasp* Crisis!! I just realized I have no idea what to wear!? Do I go somewhat nice (obviously not dressy but somewhat made up) or do I go casual!? O_o

thanks so much titiana!!!! ^_^ It was fantastic. During love today he kept looking into our section of the crowd and I nearly died! haha

yeah, he speak castillano spanish (from spain) and he's just such a sweety! ^_^ He asked my mom where she was from and told her to be careful when she dropped the booklet. So fabulous! ^_^

I think it might be four languages because I'm pretty sure he also speaks farsi.

It's great that you had such a great time!!!!

FASRI?!! HE SPEAKS FARSI?! How'd you find that out?!

Well, he's still very involved in his Lebanese family and has gone back to Lebanon since leaving & still talks to lebanese family, including his mum. I would imagine he still knows farsi/arabic. Like I said, thats just what I assume which is why I think its his fourth language.

The Lebanese speak Arabic, not Farsi, the Iranians speak Farsi :)

You gave me quite a fright there, haha, I was wondering how he could speak Farsi, hehe.

The Lebanese speak Arabic, not Farsi, the Iranians speak Farsi :)

You gave me quite a fright there, haha, I was wondering how he could speak Farsi, hehe.

Well in the states when we say farsi, we mean arabic of the middle east in general. We refer to all of it, except hebrew, as farsi. Sorry to scare/confuse you lot. >_<

Well in the states when we say farsi, we mean arabic of the middle east in general. We refer to all of it, except hebrew, as farsi. Sorry to scare/confuse you lot. >_<

Woah!! Seriously?! Farsi as in the Arabic of the Middle East?!!!! Farsi isn't Arabic. Perceptions are distorted in the States :(

ANYWAYSSSSSSS......

It's fab reading your experiences, actually it's great reading everyone's experiences because in a way, I feel as if I'm there with you, or that you're there on the behalf of everyone who can't go.

Glad you had fun, I'm sure it's an experience you'll never forget!!!! :thumb_yello:

But Farsi isn't spoken in Lebanon, Arabic is. Correct me if I'm wrong. I've had to study Farsi and the roots of the languages are different.

Now a weird question, how tall do you think the sisters were?

Like I said, sorry to confuse anyone :blush-anim-cl: In america we refer to all middle-easter languages besides hebrew as farsi. No one ever corrected me until now, I'll be sure to use arabic except when talking about persia.

well they are well above my height, but thats not difficult with my being 5'5'' :naughty:

Woah!! Seriously?! Farsi as in the Arabic of the Middle East?!!!! Farsi isn't Arabic. Perceptions are distorted in the States :(

ANYWAYSSSSSSS......

It's fab reading your experiences, actually it's great reading everyone's experiences because in a way, I feel as if I'm there with you, or that you're there on the behalf of everyone who can't go.

Glad you had fun, I'm sure it's an experience you'll never forget!!!! :thumb_yello:

They certainly are :thumbdown: That's why I can't wait to go to London for Uni!! ^_^

hehe I like coming back to report, as bad as my report was, because it feels like I've gone on the behalf of all those who can't go lol Its definitely very cool and I love sharing it with you all! ^_^

Oh, i don't think even I with my horrid memory could forget last night ever! ^_^

Thank you, just curious :biggrin2:

hehe well, as bad as I am with guestimating these things, I would say they were fairly close to 6ft tall. I don't know how that converts to mtrs, unfortunately. They were tall women, though, and definitely super-model material

That's fine, I use feet and inches myself- I'm in the U.S too:biggrin2:

Wow, 6' !!

Ooh, hey! ^_^ haha I don't know how I missed that. Thats cool that you're a US fan too ^_^

But yes, near 6ft I think. Of course I warned you I'm terrible at these things. If they end up being 5'8'' don't get mad >_< LOL Naw, I think they were easily and likely around 5'10 maybe

Ahh, thank you Veronique!! He is definitely one of the nicest people I've met. And he has gorgeous eyes and such a kind smile ^_^