new youtube videos of Mika at Troubadour

titania

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o o o i cant wait to see more of your videos o and summer's be sure to make a huge thread so i dont miss them :thumb_yello:

im sure she will put it when she gets home :)

or tomorrow :) her video is so good! of him saying thanks and everything :)

im off t bed! night!!!!!!

thanx titania for the vids, they're really beautiful!! he was particularly sexu that night!!:mf_lustslow:

made new icons from them :D

I agree............he looks even more gorgeouser than usual! However.......WHY do people insist on talking right through Over My Shoulder? ARGHHHHHHHH it happens everytime.......I bet it drives Mika nuts! And also I agree with the comment about how close the audience were......Argh........how lucky were they! No big burly security guards in the way!

I agree............he looks even more gorgeouser than usual! However.......WHY do people insist on talking right through Over My Shoulder? ARGHHHHHHHH it happens everytime.......I bet it drives Mika nuts! And also I agree with the comment about how close the audience were......Argh........how lucky were they! No big burly security guards in the way!

i noticed that too! they were very very close: you lucky guys!:wink2:

I did hope that later people would have stopped talking Over My Shoulder, but the situation isn't changed that much...:sneaky2: it's such a ìn intimate song...