Whoopee

Monco

Here I am, finally. It took me long enough to find a site with a Mika forum let alone having the time to actually register! But anyhow here I am :cheerful_h4h: a couple of facts about me:

Full name: Monica Saey

Birthday: 07/01/1988

Where I live: Belgium, De Haan (at the coast)

Sense of humour: Very sarcastic ( I just am sarcastic :bleh: )

Favourite bands: Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Mika, M.I.A., Nickleback, Michael Jackson, Eminem, P!nk, and a lot of other bands (I'm open to anything except for house, d&b, techno and that kind of stuff)

Favourite movie: Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Rose Red, and a whole lot of other horror movies...

Favourite book: The world according to Garp, Carrie, Are you experienced?, Shalimar the Clown, Haroun and the sea of stories...

Fav color:Blue!

Fav pet:Rat

Fav food:chicken, everything Italian and everything Chinese

Other facts: I absolutely love Canada, I'm going off to college next year and I'm gonna study languages to make subtitles for tv shows, I work in a supermarket every Saturday but I might switch jobs, I might go for a job as a butcher :sorry:

When I heard Grace Kelly on the radio for the first time I couldn't get it out of my head I looked up Mika online and I bought his album two days later, now I'm completely hooked. Love today just makes me happy, Big Girl makes me smile because I am one, Billy Brown is hilarious, Grace Kelly became my **** you song and so on...It's like he made a theme song for every day of my life.:thumb_yello: I fell in love with his songs. He is absolutely brilliant!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back :wink2:

It's getting late I should go to sleep! Keep posting, lol I need the friends :tears:

no seriously I'd like to get to know some new ppl

Hey there !!! Welcome aboard !!

Sooooo you love Canada huh ? Which part of my beautiful country do you love ?

I adore Toronto, Victoria and Vancouver but I also love Montréal it's soooo cozy with all the little streets and stuff and Gaspé is b-e-a-utiful. Actually I have only visited Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Montreal, Gaspe and a couple of small towns and I love it, it's so peaceful and ppl are so darn nice...:wub2:

cool !!! thx for the kind words hehe !! I wish I could say the same about Belgium !!! I've never been to Europ and I hope I'll get the chance to go pretty soon... However one of my friends went to Belgium last year and he brought me back some chocolate........... YUM !!!!! It was the best I've ever tasted !!!!

cool !!! thx for the kind words hehe !! I wish I could say the same about Belgium !!! I've never been to Europ and I hope I'll get the chance to go pretty soon... However one of my friends went to Belgium last year and he brought me back some chocolate........... YUM !!!!! It was the best I've ever tasted !!!!

Belgian chocolate rocks, lol however ppl here are often very unfriendly and selfish, yadayadayada...:thumbdown: I'd like to move to Toronto one day :thumb_yello: