May 14 2007 8:00A

Shepherd's Bush Empire London

May 16 2007 8:00A

Barrowlands Glasgow

May 17 2007 8:00A

Birmingham Academy Birmingham

"

Anyone wanna take a field trip?

My prom is on May 24th (yeah, May 2-4. It sucks XD) and I would like to have a post prom party instead of an AFTER prom like every other lame kid in my graduating class is doing.

So, 'my' idea (stolen from Lanas msn name {i think}) is to go to London and other places hes playing at for a week or so... (yes. Stalk him. Thats another way to put it)

XD

Im not sure if Id go if I was going by myself... and my older sister was already dragged down to his concert in Toronto only to be left outside while I was inside...

<3

Any takers? ;D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw cmon!

A couple grand is worth it!

(LOL. I say that like I have the money to spend...)

We could always get sponsers XDXDXD

Of course it's worth it.. that's not the question ! lol

Now... how do we get the money.... mmmm let's think !!! lol

If you check out the Somerset House thread, go onto the link, go to the second gig at Birmingham there are still tickets on it available.

If you get some tickets, see you there.

"May 11 2007 8:00A

*RESCHEDULED BRIGHTON GIG* Concorde 2 Brighton, South

May 13 2007 8:00A

Leeds University Leeds

May 14 2007 8:00A

Shepherd's Bush Empire London

May 16 2007 8:00A

Barrowlands Glasgow

May 17 2007 8:00A

Birmingham Academy Birmingham

"

Anyone wanna take a field trip?

My prom is on May 24th (yeah, May 2-4. It sucks XD) and I would like to have a post prom party instead of an AFTER prom like every other lame kid in my graduating class is doing.

So, 'my' idea (stolen from Lanas msn name {i think}) is to go to London and other places hes playing at for a week or so... (yes. Stalk him. Thats another way to put it)

XD

Im not sure if Id go if I was going by myself... and my older sister was already dragged down to his concert in Toronto only to be left outside while I was inside...

<3

Any takers? ;D

LMAO that is my msn name!! flights to the UK (London) return from toronto are currently 354 canadian w/taxes... Who wants to go? lol!

YOU BETTER BE WATCHING KIMMEL RIGHT NOW!!

hehe so you all plan on following Mika around in the Uk when he does those string of gigs???

Your all completely Mad :blink:

but if you manage to do it Respect :thumb_yello:

hehe so you all plan on following Mika around in the Uk when he does those string of gigs???

Your all completely Mad :blink:

but if you manage to do it Respect :thumb_yello:

Haha i wasnt going for mika, Ive got a friend in the UK who i havent seen... soo thats why i initially wanted to go.. and I wanted someone to go with me so i was askin my friends n stuff haha so I'd have people to explore and party with... I dont know how comfertable I'd be stalkin mika around the UK... I'd go to the show if i was there around the same time... which according to the flight deal i got.. I actually would be there at the right time... But considering how good his memory is I'd feel REALLY awkward going to a bunch of gigs

but if your in the vacinity at the time then why not :wink2:

hahaha Oh i would WANT to but... still he'd be like "who is this random freak followin me around... better get a restraining order" so I'd feel like I was really noticable in the crowd or somethin haha

OHEMGEE FIELDTRIP YAY. I would love to go to the UK (pronounced Yook for fun!!) but am taking a Spring course during that time. Dang. And plus, it would be slightly odd following him and meeting him after every show... Perhaps if you were casually strolling on the streets of London and he happened to be strolling down the same street in the opposite direction. Or something.