Mika's Myspace page

Chance72399

I just needed to vent...i dont know if anyone has the same problem but when you post someone ends up posting the same comment 50 times to knock everyone else's comments off the page. It irks me!! Ok, done venting now...go about what you were doing...nothing to see here :naughty:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just needed to vent...i dont know if anyone has the same problem but when you post someone ends up posting the same comment 50 times to knock everyone else's comments off the page. It irks me!! Ok, done venting now...go about what you were doing...nothing to see here :naughty:

I've noticed it...

But it actually doesn't matter to me... :naughty:

I know what you mean and I understand your frustration, I've noticed this spam too and it can get relly annoying. I know that Myspace have sent out mail to everyone on how to get rid of it, but I guess Mika's a little busy right now to sort it. I'm sure he will when he gets time.

The spam on his site has gone down though since he doesn't accept HTML anymore in his comments but their on the secret society now!

At least I don't have to look at skinny girls with big tits and no morals anymore!