Pre-Order 'Love Today' Now!!!

Sou

lovetodaysinglecovereb9.jpg

I checked Amazon (UK) and (US) and we can finally pre-order 'Love Today'!!!! It'll be released April 23rd (Amazon UK) and April 26th (Amazon US).

Pre-order from Amazon UK

Pre-order from Amazon US

Track Listings:

1. Love Today

2. The Only Lonely One - Demo

3. Billy Brown - Acoustic

4. Love Today - Switch Remix

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be the first person in the whole of Shropshire to buy this Single!!!

I will camp outside the shop if i have to :punk:

Only 20days left Better place your orders :wink2:

I am going to be the first person in the whole of Shropshire to buy this Single!!!

Oooooh!!! Camp out Bexxy; that would be one heck of an adventure! hehe

oooooooooooooh :punk:

I so want this! I actually think it's one of his best songs!

ME TOOO!!! I keep on imagining myself sticking hearts on random people whenever I listen to 'Love Today'! :roftl:

Am I reading this right? Just saw Love Today is at no 38 in the proper charts, must be on downloads for the album? I thought it was not officially released as a download single this week and a CD single next week?

Whatever! :toot: Go Mika!

It's a tale of two records at the top end of the singles chart this week, one experiencing the best of times the other wondering just what might have been had things been different.

Still conquering all are the Proclaimers and their comedy partners who are still outselling all comers with '(I'm Gonna Be) 500 Miles' which manages a second week at Number One. Its fortunes this week contrast ever more sharply with those of the other Comic Relief single 'Walk This Way' which takes a dramatic 14-2 tumble this week - although this will make it easier for us all to move on and pretend it never existed which is surely no bad thing.

Its absence from the Top 10 leaves the way clear for the records which occupied numbers 3-6 last week to rise a place, thus enabling Avril Lavigne to move to Number 2 with 'Girlfriend' which duly becomes her biggest hit single to date. With the sparky pop track hitting the shops this Monday (2nd) one would ordinarily not have to be much of a clairvoyant to predict an easy rise to Number One in seven days time. These are of course no ordinarily circumstances and the commanding lead enjoyed by the Proclaimers single suggests that 'Girlfriend' is destined instead to be one of those records which famously locks at Number 2 behind an insanely popular novelty.

Outside the Top 5, Fergie's 'Glamorous' gets a full shop release and so accelerates to Number 6, still three places short of the Number 3 peak scaled by her first solo hit 'London Bridge' in September last year. Collaborator Ludacris lands himself his third biggest chart single, nestling behind the Number 4 peak of Ciara's 'Oh' from August 2005 and Usher's 2004 Number One hit 'Yeah' both of which featured guest turns from the rapper. His biggest hits have all come as second banana to another act, his biggest solo or lead artist success coming in November 2003 when 'Stand Up' peaked at Number 14.

The only other new arrivals in the Top 10 are older hits on the rebound, Justin Timberlake's 'What Goes Around Comes Around' advancing 12-9 whilst Mika's 'Grace Kelly' still refuses to go away and moves 11-10 this week. The former Number One stands a good chance of colliding with his next single 'Love Today' which is starting to pick up sales and airplay ahead of its April 23 release. The album cut makes its Top 75 debut this week at Number 48 and all things being equal should be a Top 40 hit in time for Easter Sunday.

(I don't quite understand this as I see it clearly at no 38!)

No I will be the first one in the whole of Shropshire :D:naughty:

No I will be the first one in the whole of Shropshire :D:naughty:

Go together and save yourself the hassle! hehe..At least you can keep each other company and bounce around like mad once you get your hands on a copy of the CD!

Right...you can tell I haven't given this any thought at all :roftl:

Go together and save yourself the hassle! hehe..At least you can keep each other company and bounce around like mad once you get your hands on a copy of the CD!

Right...you can tell I haven't given this any thought at all :roftl:

Nice new avatar Sou... Love love it!!!!:thumb_yello: xxx

We'll see about that BexxY :P

• 2 weeks later...