the- i met mika and he is an absolute doll-thread

valv

we all have heard about people's mika encounters and how he is so genuine and wonderfully nice! this is the thread for you to post your pictures, stories, encounters and everything so that we may live vicariously!

now quick! go mika!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey sivan!

ive been working on those coachella tickets and so far all i have are 3 day passes, but they for the face value so no ones getting ripped off. but still 250?!?

u found a 3 days pass? like one ticket for each day right? for 250? well thats not bad :)

didnt find only tix for the 3rd day? i think would b cool to go to that day only and ill have to sell the friday one...hmmm but the tix r really expenssive ha?

u found a 3 days pass? like one ticket for each day right? for 250? well thats not bad :)

didnt find only tix for the 3rd day? i think would b cool to go to that day only and ill have to sell the friday one...hmmm but the tix r really expenssive ha?

ya for all three days, no one wants to split up the three day passes. arghh. 250 for three days isnt so bad... im trying to rationalize cause all i wanna see is mika, and lily allen but she's playing sunday too! i think im gonna buy the three day pass and then try and sell the other 2 on ebay, i'll proply do it by the end of this week and see if it turns out alright, ill message you if all goes well so perhaps you can do it too!

valv, you're too funny...a doll? it's true!

mika is really REALLY polite to his fans. i met him at a toronto interview and he was very kind.

i was INCREDIBLY excited that day because it was such a whirlwind! the music station hosting the interview previously didn't allow me on the show because i was not 16 yet, but Tia (such a sweetheart! :wub2:) called the toronto station headquarters ALL THE WAY from the UK to convince them to let me go cause i was a huge fan! :D needless to say, they called that day and let me in! it was such a rush to get to the interview an hour later and i was super-excited to finally see mika, but he was still very polite. :)

talked to him a bit about the love today video (had just seen it on youtube cause it isn't shown here in toronto) and told him about sivan's present...

that's when he said that he knew about the scrapbook idea and was excited abt it, seeing as he went on MFC often :wink2:!

there was a boy at the interview who gave mika a booklety thing saying that "mika is more delicious than a falafel"... and mika personally pointed him out the next night during the toronto concert. it's things like that that make us happy to be such fans!

ya for all three days, no one wants to split up the three day passes. arghh. 250 for three days isnt so bad... im trying to rationalize cause all i wanna see is mika, and lily allen but she's playing sunday too! i think im gonna buy the three day pass and then try and sell the other 2 on ebay, i'll proply do it by the end of this week and see if it turns out alright, ill message you if all goes well so perhaps you can do it too!

i dunno what ill do cause if ill go ill have to go with my brother and cousin... dunno if they will want the 3 days...hhmm :(

i want to see only mika to :(

i dunno what ill do cause if ill go ill have to go with my brother and cousin... dunno if they will want the 3 days...hhmm :(

that sucks :thumbdown:

i think it's quite unfair.

mika is really REALLY polite to his fans. i met him at a toronto interview and he was very kind.

i was INCREDIBLY excited that day because it was such a whirlwind! the music station hosting the interview previously didn't allow me on the show because i was not 16 yet, but Tia (such a sweetheart! :wub2:) called the toronto station headquarters ALL THE WAY from the UK to convince them to let me go cause i was a huge fan! :D needless to say, they called that day and let me in! it was such a rush to get to the interview an hour later and i was super-excited to finally see mika, but he was still very polite. :)

talked to him a bit about the love today video (had just seen it on youtube cause it isn't shown here in toronto) and told him about sivan's present...

that's when he said that he knew about the scrapbook idea and was excited abt it, seeing as he went on MFC often :wink2:!

there was a boy at the interview who gave mika a booklety thing saying that "mika is more delicious than a falafel"... and mika personally pointed him out the next night during the toronto concert. it's things like that that make us happy to be such fans!

ooooh falafel :) i loooove falafel....miss the one we had close to work in israel...

ooooh falafel :) i loooove falafel....miss the one we had close to work in israel...

mm falafels are awesome :thumb_yello:

and shawarmas! i remember having awesome shawarmas when i lived in dubai. :D

Did someone say Falafels? Pass them over...i love Falafels...now your makin me hungry. I'll post picks and story tomorrow. I'll have to past it from where i posted in the other thread.

:thumb_yello:

no it works out! cause ill be selling my saturday pass for sure, the friday one, i dont know if anyone will buy it, but will they be okay with going two days.

i speak for fellow mfcers when i say you need to go! your one of mika's greatest fans, and that scrapbook! you deserve it!

i love any story that involves falafels!

I love the title of this thread.

I'm so tempted to make one to counter this and call it "I met Mika... and he punched my mom!"

That would technically be a lie though, since I haven't met him. :bleh:

I'm so tempted to make one to counter this and call it "I met Mika... and he punched my mom!"

:lmao: Well done!!! I'd pay to see that. :lmfao:

So... where are all the other people that have met him...?

I hope to one day share my own Mika story with you guys (sigh).

Aussie :insane:

Sivan you should email Mika and see if he can get you in, you're practically best friends with him :-) (oh and swing me a pass too) haha but seriously he loves you and he wanted your contact info obviously he wants to see you again!

i met mika at the bordes thing i was trying so hard not to blush or gush * i love u* he complemented me on my hoodie and said I have a nice name . I really wanted to be memroble but when I'm nervous I become super polite and formal that is if I dot get all monosylable I wanted to ask for his email I just said thanks I really appreciate it .