Totally Shocked!

xintra

Lately I realized that Mika is in top 20 the best sellers in Poland! And I was like :shocked:'cause noone speaks about Mika in Poland, they don't play his videos very often in music stations, newspapers or magazines doesn't write about him... It is really strange in Poland really strange but I am very happy for him he's getting BIGGER and BIGGER!

go for it! :roftl:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard lately, that the best single in Poland is... Relax! And yeah, Xintra, that's shocking. Grace Kelly is seen in TV once a day, only on one channel, I saw once 30 mins material about Mika, and they showed Love today o.O But it was only once... Sh*t!

Lately I realized that Mika is in top 20 the best sellers in Poland! And I was like :shocked:'cause noone speaks about Mika in Poland, they don't play his videos very often in music stations, newspapers or magazines doesn't write about him... It is really strange in Poland really strange but I am very happy for him he's getting BIGGER and BIGGER!

go for it! :roftl:

He probably doesn't even know! :roftl: You should tell him on his myspace! :roftl:

the album is at 28 in the danish album charts right now. awesome ! he's been on there for like 3 weeks and last time he was 33 so its going UP.

+ the highest position for "gracy kelly" was 6 ! he's now down at 16 :/ but 5 weeks and still on the single chart is pretty good.

annd he's also on the airplay and download chart. YESSS.

NOOOO! Don't say that :roftl: Jack (from Titanic) was a b*tch in that movie.. :naughty::thumb_yello:

I liked the Titanic movie ! I even cried when I watched it !

But Jack's end is really dreadful so, don't say Mika is the king of the wold ! I don't want him to end like Jack !

waaaah...Jack died! :( it was horrible! :'(

and its even more horrible looking at Leonardo today! eek </3 O_O

but yaa...Mika is doing well in Norway...i dont hear anyone talking about him...but they say

"ohh yaa! i have heard of that song before!"

wowowowow

:o :O

where have you seen it? :shocked:

I don;t know if I can tell (that would be an advert :P), but on the channel V..a Poland, I don't remember when exactly. The host was always talking about Mika. I got the feeling, that I will see Mika soon, so I channed the channel into V..a and what? At 16 I saw Mika! Fun-tastic!