Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Yep, May 22nd :teehee: Ok, that makes it a little better.

Here are pics of my current dream book.

Day Dreams

143gvus.jpg

Turn it over and upside down...

Night Dreams

2hwh0jn.jpg

We're even :naughty:

Aw, that's so cute! :fangurl:

If I had a daydream book, that would be dangerous :teehee:

P.S. Going to have dinner then lie in bed :naughty::bye:

bad , I return to school on Monday :tears: i do not want to go back yet :hair: but I can not do anything :sad:

Yes, school is horrible. I had to write a 5 page paper before school even started, and now I have to add more to it before Tuesday. :sad: Plus, I have homework in 3 other subjects. I wish that I could just relax over the weekend. :tears:

I should probably go work now. I'll see you later.

:bye:

Yes, school is horrible. I had to write a 5 page paper before school even started, and now I have to add more to it before Tuesday. :sad: Plus, I have homework in 3 other subjects. I wish that I could just relax over the weekend. :tears:

I should probably go work now. I'll see you later.

:bye:

awww Relax :wink2: See you :bye:

:huglove:

:bye: Hey, Karla. Do you have a dream to share? We don't have any at the moment, sadly. :naughty:

I had a dream last Friday night, the 14th.

Some voice told me that "The Best Man" wanted to kiss me. (I never found out why I was getting married exactly, or who I was getting married to.)

So then he was sitting in a chair in front of a silver fridge (?). I shut my eyes and totally missed, kissing the top left corner of the fridge which was nowhere near his face or head.

So then I got a tissue, kept the end of my finger on the end of his nose through the tissue, and practically only just touched his mouth ,still on the other side of the tissue, with my lips.

I stood up again and he looked at me with puppy eyes, as if to say "Is that all? :(". Didn't smile or scowl. Didn't say anything. (Awwwww.)

Then my normal conscience started working and basically said "Look Alice, if I'm honest this will most probably be the only time that you'll ever get a snog off Mika, even if this is a dream. So go for it!"

I cast the tissue away and, err... yeah. Lovely.

:blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Woke up a minute later.

Can't really remember how it felt. :crybaby:

Still wishing for a repeat performance. :naughty:

I had a bit of an odd dream about Mika last night, I was at Sea World in Florida and there was a huge computer screen by a fish tank, :boxed: there was no one else around so I went on the computer and logged onto MFC where I started to talk to this guy on a random thread, who then turned out to be Mika!! :biggrin2: His posts kept on coming up on this huge screen along with lots of various smilies that he was adding :naughty: I'm not really sure what we were talking about but I do remember he was telling me about his holiday and posted a pic of his passport photo :naughty: in which he was wearing a pink jacket! He did look very nice in the photo :wub2: He also posted me a photo of a huge field with a house in the distance, which I presumed was in France. I talked to him for awhile and then lots of people started to come and look at the fish tank so I told him that I had better go, he said goodbye to me and said he would talk to me soon. :shocked: With that I walked away from the huge screen smiling to myself.

I am known to have VERY random dreams! :naughty::biggrin2:

Hate that i dont remember what i dream about most times.... know he was in my dream last night and the night after the Malmö show (sat-sun night)

Mika appears lots of times in my dreams, sometimes only his name may be mentioned and sometimes I KNOW that I've dreamt about him but just can't remember it. :sneaky2:

I have a lot of dream but i think is better leave you imagine what arguments it takes xDDD

But won the competion meet him (and others...) are my latest! If only became true...

I had my third Mika dream last night! :-)

Okay, so me, my sister and mom were going to see Mika on Good Morning America. When we got to the venue, it looked nothing like the GMA studio which we went to before to see him. There was a blanket on the ground and that was where all the instruments were set up. And the audience was just 4 long rows. For some reason I was all the way in the back and my mom and sister were in front. When Mika started performing, I left the room for some reason and started wondering. :blink: I went back to the room and the concert was over. I didn't see Mika anywhere, but I did see Yasmine and one of his other sisters.

There's another part, but it has nothing do with Mika or his family. :roftl:

Yes, I had a Mika dream this morning :pinkbow:

So I guess it started off with me finding out that Mika was having a Lollipop Girl boat made. I went to the warehouse where they were making it and all of a sudden it was finished in like 3 days. Then Mika invited some MFCers and a few of my school friends to play in the boat. The boat was also like a roller coaster, though it only went in a circular track. Then we all jumped in the pool and started playing. I noticed Mika had -- what looked like -- a tattoo of sunglasses that had been laser-removed from his back. Anyways, he was messing around with some guy, who I can't remember :blink:

Later he ordered pizza and stuff, and then my friend, Mika and I were the only ones in the pool, him and I started singing "I Was Born To Love You" (by Queen). :teehee:

He then spotted Lady Gaga across the street and invited her to join us. My dream became boring at this point. :sneaky2:

I went to brush my teeth, and while I was in the bathroom I stepped in dog sh*t :lol3:

Then when I came back out, everyone was in their pajamas in some rooms. Apparently Mika wanted to have a sleepover. A girl told me that an old friend from school (Bella) wanted to talk to me, so I found Mika and asked him and he led me to the room. Turns out she just wanted to say 'hi'. :doh:

And that was the end :roftl:

Yippee :yay:

Ooook this is really a crazy dream but the vision of the back of Mika would be interesting! And also the sleepover would be amazingi don't want to sleep if i had him and a bed in the same room i'll be dangerous! xD sorry but i can't what i really think!!! xD