Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

On 2/6/2024 at 6:04 PM, aleeeeeec said:

I dreamt about Mika and Andy, a bit weird, we were eating Mexican food. :hypo:

I'm impressed you were able to eat in such company! :naughty:

• Like 1

Last night...

I dreamt I was lost in a small rural town somewhere in a different (unknown) country. Trying to work out the bus routes, stops and schedules, I stepped through a very grotty looking chipped wooden door, into a beautiful Chinese restaurant and takeaway. All deep red velvets and golden chandeliers. I remember looking around thinking 'This is a takeaway??' 😲 I walked past the tables to the back of the dining area where there were some freestanding local information boards set up with various bus schedules pinned up. Bit odd in that setting, but somehow dream me had known this was where to find the info. :dunno_grin:

As I was browsing the boards, I became aware of the table beside me. Or rather, the people sitting at it. Very elegant but relaxed, all dressed in black. I fist saw an unknown chap, then next to him I realised it was Lang Lang. Then I saw the long black hair of the woman sitting next to him - yep, Claudia. Holding my breath and not daring to look too quickly in case the dream changed, I carefully slid my eyes over the back of the person sat in the fourth chair, nearest to me. Oh my god yes it's Mika!!!! :excite:

Then... Panic. Uncertainty. What to do? Do I go over? I don't want to interrupt them. But, it looks as though they're finishing? I can't miss this opportunity! Lead feet kept me stood watching. Then, they finished the meal, put money on the table, and stood up to get their coats. As he pushed his chair back Mika actually stood next to me, and I realised the coat stand was handily located next to the info board! Emboldened, I just looked across and said quietly "I love you guys" (as in, The Piano team"). Mika focused on me with a questioning look on his face, so I gestured to the group and repeated "I love you guys". Then I gestured to Mika and said "I love you". I smiled and shrugged embarrassed, as public declarations and interruptions aren't my thing, but Mika grinned, hugged me, kissed me on both cheeks, then walked outside with me chatting about how I'd become a fan and about his music. :cloud:

Outside, he kissed my cheek again, then waved as he departed with the others. It was cold, raining, and I was still lost, but I didn't care. Cloud 9 was my home! :swoon:

I woke up then. Never did find out which bus I needed. Dammit. :naughty:

• Like 3

It was rather an odd dream that Mika appeared in for me last night.

I was coming home from town and when I opened my front door I noticed I had some mail and just as I was about to pick it up from the mat, Mika gave me a shock when he said "read my letter first!", I was quite surprised to find Mika in my house! He was wearing the yellow/green suit for The Voice too. We sat on the sofa together and Mika was like an excited school boy watching me open his letter, he was so happy!

His letter to me was 4 pages long and mostly about the meanings behind the songs on QTTFT, he'd done a few doodles and drawings to represent the songs too. The last page of the letter was about why he liked me and he wanted to be my friend (Awww :wub2:), he complimented me on my singing too (yet I didn't sing in the dream). At the end of the letter it said "I have something to give you", there wasn't anything attached to the letter but Mika said his gift was in his pocket. He gave me two tickets, but they didn't really have anything on them. He explained that these tickets could be used for any of his future UK gigs! 

I thanked him for the tickets and hugged him. Mika then said he didn't really like the pajamas I had on, he was confused as to why I was wearing Christmas pajamas when it wasn't Christmas... :lmfao:

Yeah I was confused as to why I was wearing pajamas in the first place, and how exactly did Mika get into my home?... 🤔

I guess I'll have to get back into this dream to find out more! 😆

• Like 4

On 18/2/2024 at 4:10, TinyLove_CJ said:

Fue un sueño bastante extraño el que Mika se me apareció anoche.

Estaba regresando a casa de la ciudad y cuando abrí la puerta de mi casa noté que tenía algo de correo y justo cuando estaba a punto de recogerlo del tapete, Mika me sorprendió cuando me dijo "¡primero lee mi carta!". ¡Me sorprendió bastante encontrar a Mika en mi casa! También llevaba el traje amarillo/verde de The Voice. Nos sentamos juntos en el sofá y Mika era como un colegial emocionado mirándome abrir su carta, ¡estaba tan feliz!

Su carta para mí tenía 4 páginas y principalmente sobre los significados detrás de las canciones en QTTFT, también había hecho algunos garabatos y dibujos para representar las canciones. La última página de la carta trataba sobre por qué le agradaba y quería ser mi amigo (Awww  :wub2:), también me felicitó por mi canto (aunque no canté en el sueño). Al final de la carta decía "Tengo algo que darte", no había nada adjunto a la carta pero Mika dijo que su regalo estaba en su bolsillo. Me dio dos billetes, pero en realidad no tenían nada escrito. ¡Explicó que estas entradas podrían usarse para cualquiera de sus futuros conciertos en el Reino Unido! 

Le agradecí las entradas y lo abracé. Mika luego dijo que no le gustaba mucho el pijama que tenía puesto, estaba confundido en cuanto a por qué estaba usando pijamas navideños cuando no era Navidad... :lmfao:

Sí, en primer lugar, estaba confundido sobre por qué estaba usando pijama y ¿cómo exactamente entró Mika en mi casa?... 🤔

¡Supongo que tendré que volver a este sueño para saber más! 😆

So Mika enters houses without asking permission.... That is trespassing

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, KAMI_83 said:

That is trespassing

It is, naughty Mika! :wags_finger:

But let's be honest, if Mika broke into our houses we'd allow it right? :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, KAMI_83 said:

So Mika enters houses without asking permission.... That is trespassing

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

It is, naughty Mika! :wags_finger:

But let's be honest, if Mika broke into our houses we'd allow it right? :naughty:

Of course! :naughty:

He set a precedent, he climbed a tree and opened an upstairs window at that music mogul's house to gatecrash the party being thrown for Diana Ross, so... :lmfao::clap:

• Haha 3

On 23/2/2024 at 11:58, TinyLove_CJ said:

¡Lo es, traviesa Mika!:wags_finger:

Pero seamos honestos, si Mika irrumpiera en nuestras casas lo permitiríamos, ¿verdad?:travieso:

I even offer him coffee!, :tea:and if he wants to share a bed with me, better hahaha

:teehee:

Don't think badly, it's because it's cold:yes:

• Haha 2

20240225_215740.thumb.jpg.0cb82ee069c1c6d4baa4b8186f772694.jpg

On 2/15/2024 at 4:03 AM, aleeeeeec said:

I KNOW, I'M FROM MEXICO :cloud:

I'm  from  SPAIN .i  'love. The  fóod. 20240225_075529.thumb.jpg.9b841bbc03c25e93cd74778213fdfee6.jpg

Edited by mer
  • Like 3

On 29/2/2024 at 10:50, aleeeeeec said:

No hay mucho que decir, soñé que Mika tenía tres hijos. :lmfao:

Hahahaha, so Mika had three children, who would be the lucky one?:teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

I had such a lovely dream last night about meeting Mika. :cloud:

I went to a large arena where he was performing but for some reason I wasn't allowed into the concert hall. A young woman saw how upset I was and to try and make up for it she said she would get me one of the photobooks for free, she asked for my name and off she went. While I waited for her in a lobby area another woman told me that I could meet Mika after his performance, this would be enough for me and I couldn't quite believe it! The first woman came back with a photobook for me, it wasn't only signed by Mika but he had written a letter for me too and included 2 tickets for any of his upcoming shows! I was then taken to a back room of the venue where I could meet Mika, he was already in the room talking to someone (Mika wearing a lovely green suit), I suddenly felt really nervous and also too scared to disturb him 😅. I must have caught his attention because he waved me over to him, he told me that he knew who I was and that he was very happy to give me concert tickets and looked forward to seeing me at a future show. My mind went completely blank and all I could do was say "thank you" repeatedly but in a really quiet voice*. We both then had to leave, we waved each other goodbye as we went through different exits, me clutching the photobook feeling like it was such a dream.

And of course that's all it was! :aah:

*I highly likely reaction I would have in real life too! :sweatdrop:

• Like 1

I had two Mika dreams I forgot to report here.

The first one was taking place in a big venue (press conference or concert) and I got to be by Mika and talked with him in English just a short informal discussion

The second one was a bit more strange. I was in a litttle wood by the sea and Mika had been swimming and he was now in the middle of the little wood in the shadow seated on his car's driver seat with the door open. I had a sort of family photobook with me that was kind of magical because you could open it and fold it in different ways to make different photos appear. I got into the car and sat on the passenger seat and we chatted for hours (in Spanish :lmfao:) After chatting for hours together like old friends I suddendly remembered that I wantex to show him my photobook but it was nowhere to be found because Mika's car was filled with books and mine had gotten lost among them :floor: So we both searched for it and we were both confused because we couldn't find it and then I woke up...it was a very happy dream because we talked for a very long time :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think all the content I'm reading about the Apocalypse Calypso tour is seeping into my subconscious mind at night and I had a brief dream about Mika last night.

Me and a friend were getting the bus to a Mika concert but the bus departure was late and we were really worried about arriving late at the venue and not getting to the front row. The bus then didn't even stop near the venue and we had to get off and make a run for it. Luckily when we got to the venue the doors hadn't even opened yet and me and my friend were out of breath from all that running but we were definitely relieved to be there. 

A member of staff then came out to us and said we could go in early so that we could have a look around too. This is because the venue was in a museum! There were some rather unusual exhibits and large animal sculptures dotted around too, the stage for Mika had been set up in front of a water fountain of all places! 

There wasn't just a merch stand at the venue but a whole Mika shop! I got to go in early and bought everything!!! (because of course I did! 😅). I used my large bag of goodies as a cushion to sit on in front of the stage and me, my friend and a small group of other fans waited for Mika. He then came out on stage before the concert was due to start, he sat down at the edge and talked to us about the setlist and how he wanted to change it up. We all encouraged him to sing more French songs (and I'm sure I suggested Stuck in the Middle too). He agreed he would and then he noticed a hippo statue in the museum and said he might sing a song about hippos! :lmfao:

We all took a group photo together with the hippo before Mika got ready for the concert. I don't remember much after that as I woke up super early today! 

• Haha 2