Any Ross Copperman Fans here?

meimei88

:shocked: He looks like he's going in for a snog. He sure got around that night, didn't he? What a dawg.

:naughty: he could have done, i wouldnt have turned him down!

We were waiting for you to bring him down. I guess I should stop playing coy with all these hot singers and just take it anyway I can get it. :naughty:

we did bring him down....we just took our time

Well I did take one of the photos. I'll have to post it later.

was it a chicken face photo?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Oops, sorry, I forgot. Everyone has red eye unfortunately but I will try to correct it later.

ross_girls2.jpg

OK, I've met Sarah and Jems, and I've seen pics of Jennie and Ross... so

I assume the lady in front is Laura?

Nice pic, in spite of the devil eyes! :)

dcdeb

Oops, sorry, I forgot. Everyone has red eye unfortunately but I will try to correct it later.

ross_girls2.jpg

Haha Sarah is just a floating head.

Thanks Christine. I was gonna post to remind you yesterday but then realised the last few posts were from me and it'd just look desperate :naughty:

Yes you may remember Laura from when she met Mika outside the Apollo.

2190010382_1335b1cf84_o.jpg

:roftl:

I seem to have missed that! Gee, living in the US you get left out

of so much! :wink2:

dcdeb

Nice! Strange couple of nights, but good fun. I love your myspace music Laura. Must find a way to download it.

Well.... I've got it :wink2: I'll PM you later.

I felt so bad for laughing the whole way through that song but it was hilarious :naughty: I hope he didn't think we were just laughing at how bad it was!

Good job! How did you sort that out so nicely?

Because I'm brilliant :mf_rosetinted:

And I use a program called Photo Toolkit.. it's a nice simple thing that sort's red-eye out but still keeps it looking natural.

ross_girls2.jpg

lol thanks love....i look like a right moose :naughty:

i cant believe that i was one who actually went and asked Ross to have a photo pulling a chicken face and ended up right at the front and nowhere near him! pusher-inners!:naughty:

Yes you may remember Laura from when she met Mika outside the Apollo.

2190010382_1335b1cf84_o.jpg

LMAO! that pic gets me everytime

Nice! Strange couple of nights, but good fun. I love your myspace music Laura. Must find a way to download it.

tap tap tap....

LMAO!!!

Well.... I've got it :wink2: I'll PM you later.

I felt so bad for laughing the whole way through that song but it was hilarious :naughty: I hope he didn't think we were just laughing at how bad it was!

Everything about it just seemed to fit. Tap, tap, tap. :naughty:

• 1 month later...

Ooo, I like Ross too. Didn't know Luke was his keyboardist though! :shocked::roftl: He performed in London just a day before I went there... :doh: Well, I guess it would have been a bit too exciting if I had been there. At least I got to help Palladium and meet them and meet Mika too. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ooo, I like Ross too. Didn't know Luke was his keyboardist though! :shocked::roftl: He performed in London just a day before I went there... :doh:

He was really good. The bar looked like someone's living room. The dream venue for a secret gig. Try to see him if you ever get the chance. I think you'll enjoy his performance.

He was really good. The bar looked like someone's living room. The dream venue for a secret gig. Try to see him if you ever get the chance. I think you'll enjoy his performance.

Plus it was free...that's alllways a bonus :naughty:

And I definitely got more eye-contact of him than I did from Mika for those 3 gigs combined :naughty:

• 2 months later...