Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AY! :thumbdown: Stop with the little statements that are obviously starting to build up to a fight. Just stop and feast your eyes on this: He's obviously in the midst of a Mikagasm. I wonder...he must get those all the time, simply from his own presence.:naughty::biggrin2:

filen10.jpg

simply from his own presence :lol3: :lol3:

yes someone is being a bit rude...:blink:

is there beef going on in this thread :sneaky2:.. anyway.. moving onto chickennn :biggrin2:

AY! :thumbdown: Stop with the little statements that are obviously starting to build up to a fight. Just stop and feast your eyes on this: He's obviously in the midst of a Mikagasm. I wonder...he must get those all the time, simply from his own presence.:naughty::biggrin2:

filen10.jpg

hotttt :mf_lustslow:

Hey this is kind of random, but where did you get the quote in your signature from?

i got it from my friend who got it from someone else...its pretty much a chain linked quote.

BTW: there wasn't beef, i was just saying. sorry for all the confusion guys jeez :roftl: hahahahhahahahhahaha

i got it from my friend who got it from someone else...its pretty much a chain linked quote.

BTW: there wasn't beef, i was just saying. sorry for all the confusion guys jeez :roftl: hahahahhahahahhahaha

Oh I thought Mmika said it because its associated with his picture haha

u just used it!!!!!!!!:blink::naughty::roftl:

uh.. that was the whole point ha ha ha

Oh I thought Mmika said it because its associated with his picture haha

well my friend helped me make that.. we kind of put pictures together and i put the quote there. then i thought, "HEY! that kinda goes with the picture! lol"

this is a close up of one of the pictures i already have... i found it on somebody's myspace :blush-anim-cl:

temporary32.jpg

and this is just mika being gorgeous :wub2:

mika945.jpg

OMG:wub2:

I melt away....*:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

mika946.jpg

ArtExhibition1.jpg

The first one: How cold is it in Chicago??! He's wearing two thick jackets plus a sweatshirt over the rest of his clothes. But love the hair.

The second one: I love the pics from his exhibition, they're just great. I wanted his watermelon hat (not shown here) and keychain. Definitely Mikagasmic.

The first one: How cold is it in Chicago??! He's wearing two thick jackets plus a sweatshirt over the rest of his clothes. But love the hair.

The second one: I love the pics from his exhibition, they're just great. I wanted his watermelon hat (not shown here) and keychain. Definitely Mikagasmic.

oh no no no i think thats MONTREAL.

where i live.. pretty gosh darn cold if you ask me.