Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

mikakimono.jpg

Alright, that's a bit too strange, even for me.:blink::biggrin2:

As for those other pics, I know it's a little mean, but I was expecting him to be wearing pants, so when I scrolled down and the shorts stopped above his knees, all I could think was, "Wow, he looks goofy." And I cracked up a bit. I think I need a little time to get used to the Mikaman showing a little leg.:roftl:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hm... looks a little bit strange...like he´s still wearing his dressing gown( if he has something like that :biggrin2: )

btw, i cant stop staring @you avatar

UZZO??????:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha!me too! i didnt know mika even had a package!he wears such tight pants and u cant rlly see it.i think he tapes it down w/ duct tape!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

oh my.... i've seen it i mean not really i've seen a bulge especially in those gorgeously tight blue pants that he wore on so you think you can dance that looked so yummmmmmmmmm ok i'll stop now...

oh my.... i've seen it i mean not really i've seen a bulge especially in those gorgeously tight blue pants that he wore on so you think you can dance that looked so yummmmmmmmmm ok i'll stop now...

rlly i didnt.....i guess im blind.:naughty:

i love those too-tight pants. they look like candy and i want to eat them right off of his......:blush-anim-cl:

*ahem* yeah, so.....