Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

nothing back to me, either. lol Damn, I should have moved to london and know about mika late last year. Maybe then he'd give me tips on surviving there. Of course I just checked the status of the message and it hasn't been read, either and he hasn't signed on since I sent it so maybe there's hope XD

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was his friend on myspace back in late last year and I thought he was gorgeous but I never thought anything huge like this was going to happen!! i should have written to him then!

awww well.....maybe one day he will start chating here...say hi sometimes...

I'm moving to london. After I finish high school I'm going there for uni. i don't know that I'll stay there for terribly long and as I'll major in middle eastern studies, I'll probably shipped off to a country there for a year but I also want to see a bunch of other places. But my home base will be london from graduation until I finish college there

I'm moving to london. After I finish high school I'm going there for uni. i don't know that I'll stay there for terribly long and as I'll major in middle eastern studies, I'll probably shipped off to a country there for a year but I also want to see a bunch of other places. But my home base will be london from graduation until I finish college there

Oh my gosh! how crazy and exciting!!

Sivan who is val bringing? and were are we going? what time and such

Also, someone posted this as a myspace bulletin. Do it.

someone else had posted this, and it's just funny enough that I thought I'd share too.

Ok so go to google.com.

Click on maps.

Click on get directions.

From New York, New York.

To Paris, France.

Then read line #23.

Laugh, and repost

Ahahaha! Thats brilliant!! If only i could haha It would cut down on travel expenses quite a bit, don't ya think? :roftl:

I know! I'm so crazily excited!! My mums not too happy but I'll probably blow all my money on internet and phone cards so that I can keep in touch with her and the forum XD haha

Also, someone posted this as a myspace bulletin. Do it.

someone else had posted this, and it's just funny enough that I thought I'd share too.

Ok so go to google.com.

Click on maps.

Click on get directions.

From New York, New York.

To Paris, France.

Then read line #23.

Laugh, and repost

AHHHHHHAHHHHHH funny!!!!! :) loved it...:thumb_yello::roftl:

and summer...he said his name is rob...and he is interested in him ;)

AHHHHHHAHHHHHH funny!!!!! :) loved it...:thumb_yello::roftl:

and summer...he said his name is rob...and he is interested in him ;)

That will be fun!

I just finished my virgin pics. there are 150. how many do you want me to narrow it down for for the album?

ooh, that will be tough picking between your many amazing pics! >_<

edit: by the by summer, thanks for all your brilliant comments on my pics! haha I think its great that I was pretty much right by your sister the whole time! XD

I have no clue. She disappeared, it seems.

Alright, well I'm signing off early tonight in the hopes of getting that ever-elusive mika dream haha. Goodnight and I shall talk to y'all tomorrow ^_^ MUAH! Take care! Sweet Mika Dreams!