Mika LIVE Photo Album! (Add Yours!)

Sivan

hey everyone :)

SO many of u guys went to see him live....and took amazing pix! all the pix r running around the place :)

i started a MIKA LIVE ALBUM on picassa (google photo albums) for all of us :)

CLICK HERE FOR THE ALBUM

so there are pix from (allmost) all shows since january 2007 80 concerts!!... !! YAY

and im updating it all the time thanks to you all!!! - More than 2800 pictures!

Please Look in the album and if you see there are missing pictures from a concert you been to.

SEND SOME! to mikalive@gmail.com or send me a PM with a link you have to an album like myspace or something ellse u use.

we need pictures from ALL concerts :) k?

please if u email me write the date of the concert, exact location and your name u want under the pix for credit k?

and!

KAAACHHIIING ALBUM

MIKA AND FANS

MIKA ART BY FANS

i added a new album to the bunch of "FANS @ MIKA SHOWS" (just pix of u guys waiting in line or with your costumes and stuff.... k? so if u got it....send it! :)Click Here To See

so lets do it and we could go threw it when ever we want :) and im sure mika and the band will love to look through it to :) no??

if i did a mistake with venue or date please let me know ok?)...

thanks!

Siv

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like a really good one, wow Sivan! So then you would organize all the concert pics from ALL the concerts? How far back will you go?

i would like to put what ever u guys have!

even his FIRST show in his livingroom when he was a kid!!! ;) i dont care!!!! (well actually i do care....i would LOVE to see that! LOL)

maybe MIKA will send some to? :)

i would like to put what ever u guys have!

even his FIRST show in his livingroom when he was a kid!!! ;) i dont care!!!! (well actually i do care....i would LOVE to see that! LOL)

maybe MIKA will send some to? :)

Yeah, Mika! You just gotta! <3

i would love to see any difference he may have in his shows, i have the set list that was on the stage at the gramercy, i could take apicture of that and it could be out in front of pictures before his pictures at the gramercy

yeah i didnt wanna say every concert becaus eh has differed it, like you said holy johnny wasnt in everyone but he did it atthe gramercy and he did a cover song to, but he might not do the same one everywhere

I think it's a nice idea you had, to put the setlist as the 'title' before every set of concert pics or include it anyway. Swiping a setlist will be especially important... proof

...course I know whichever way Sivan arranges it it will be great!

i had 2 one someone gave me off the stage and then i took the one martin was standing over and i gave it to my freind

Nice:thumb_yello: :biggrin2: A few people have them now, I don't actually know how many... but they also put up pics... some signed!

Bosoming fantabulous idea, Sivan! I love it! I think Mika may just like it too ^_^ And it would be amazing if he added any pics oh his own that he has! XD

yeah it would b niiiice :)

yes there should be one for borders. And i'd be happy to share the few LA pics i have if you'd like, Sivan ^_^

These albums will go down in Mika history!!! It's like an online journal of his shows <3 He'll love it and marry us yup yup he will.

I'm working on the Gramercy preformance. Should we make one for the Borders signing? I have some pics from that.. Mostly videos but I'm sure others can share =]

sure guys! the more the better!

but lets try put good quality pix cause we dont TONS and tons of space k?

we have enough for now tho ;)

ill open an album for it k?

yes there should be one for borders. And i'd be happy to share the few LA pics i have if you'd like, Sivan ^_^

sure! u can email them to me and ill upload:)

I'm working on the Gramercy preformance. Should we make one for the Borders signing? I have some pics from that.. Mostly videos but I'm sure others can share =]

great pix!!!

Oh, too true. Once he sees it, he'll be chomping at the bit to make us honest women B] We'll have to go to Utah if we plan on sharing, though. Unless we can just do it Hugh Hef style and I'll be his wife, his main squeze, and then you can be among his troupe of girlfriends. ^_^

No way! I've seen that show. The "girls next door". Buncha hoes fo sho! We shall live in a respectable whore house with equal sharing =D