"Grace Kelly" on a show

Chance72399

My husband was watching MIke & Mike on ESPN...for anyone out of the States its a very popular nationwide sports channel....So anyways...my husband was watching and called me over real quick...the opening song to their show is now "Grace Kelly" My husband couldnt believe it :) He was so excited hehehehe....and of course he was singing Grace Kelly the rest of the morning. He is definately getting popular here :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, for some reason I think that's kinda weird but nonetheless very cool. I normally watch that show every morning (I love them, especially since Mike Golic loves Notre Dame and Brady Quinn! :mf_lustslow: ) but I had spring break last week and haven't gotten into the habit of watching it again. I guess now I have even more reason to watch! lol.

My husband was watching MIke & Mike on ESPN...for anyone out of the States its a very popular nationwide sports channel....So anyways...my husband was watching and called me over real quick...the opening song to their show is now "Grace Kelly" My husband couldnt believe it :) He was so excited hehehehe....and of course he was singing Grace Kelly the rest of the morning. He is definately getting popular here :)

OMG! Thats the most AMAZING news I've heard ALL DAY! kfjhsdkfjh I'm SOOOOO happy for Mika! I can't wait for his global domination. There will be balloons, lollipops and cartoons everywhere =]

Yep...hubby said its on 6-10 AM our time (Est) mon-fri. He just heard it the other day when the opening credits started and he started singing it LOL!! We're going on a road trip to PA today and who do you think will be playing in our car? Mika!! Hubby doesnt want me to put anything else in LOL!! Mission Accomplished.

Yep, my husband said its on from 6-10am our time (Est.) mon-friday. My husband said he heard it in the opening credits and got so excited...now he's been singing that song all day LOL!! Mission Accomplished. We're going on a road trip to PA to see some friends today...and who do you think will be playing in the car the whole ride? Mika....hubby doesnt want me playing anything else.