mika factoids

photojenny14

yes! my birthday is august 21, and i'm hoping oh so dearly that he is on his us tour by then and hopefully near me. because it could be like our birthday show! and i already have his gift all planned out. tehe, if you're reading this mika, i promise it's a good one!:roftl:

my birthdays june 20th, i want him to be in the us for my birthday too i think if he had a show on my birthday i would take it as a sign form god that we were ment to be

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you've read some "Nöjesguiden"... :naughty:

I have the article too.

Thanks for mentioning that article, I've never seen it before. It was very funny, one of the best interviews I've seen with Mika^_^

plastic, paper... his name means a bag. And no problem on you correcting me when I'm wrong. Please, always do so! :roftl:. He is 6'2'' though. Said so in a french interview actually.

He'd own at basketball.. but I'm happy he got into the music scene =p

He only speaks a little arabic? :blink:

I thought he was fluent...

I thought he was fluent too! (I really, REALLY wish he is) But when Lana86 met him in Toronto, she asked him he could speak Arabic and he said 'shway' which means 'a little'. I'm not sure why, but if I ever met him I'd make it a point to speak a little bit of Arabic with him (keyword over here being "if" :P)

Have any of us? I mean maybe if I were to meet Prince I would meet Mika's equal or near equal but never will there be a superior. Honestly, he is such an amazingly kind person and we all are aware of his talent, genius, character and sex appeal.

please on the news recently when they wer elike worlds best batchelor up for grabs i screamed OM GMIKA WANTS A RELATIONSHIP?! but it turned out to be prince harry

His first Geographical LAUGHS is in this video

http://tbtv.tb.no/player/innland/622-mika-innvaderer-europa.html

eeek <3333333

OMG!!! Such a great interview!!! Iabsolutelly luv it!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Hehe' date=' his "geographical laugh", his confusion between Holland and Norway is also cute........

Thanks for posting it!!![/color']

I thought he was fluent too! (I really, REALLY wish he is) But when Lana86 met him in Toronto, she asked him he could speak Arabic and he said 'shway' which means 'a little'. I'm not sure why, but if I ever met him I'd make it a point to speak a little bit of Arabic with him (keyword over here being "if" :P)

But still, you think he should be fluent... afterall, his mother probably speaks alot of arabic at home, no?

or I would think she would...

if his mother knows english she probably speaks it, they do live in the uk now so its probable more usefull to speak english,she maybe be fluent but he may not be

well, maybe, but my mother is iranian so she speaks persian.

I'm born in sweden, and i've allways lived here, but I speak persian anyway...

no, i don't know, I just thought he was fluent.

But he speaks a little spanish aswell!? :blink: wow... so many languages to communicate with him :naughty: